One step closer, just done Theory and HP

Done my Theory and Hazard Perception this morning, been practicing quite a bit. Used both an APP on my phone and web based training supplied free from my LGV trainer. Went through all the questions (over 1000) a number of times and took a few mock tests but was still surprised that at there was a number of questions that were worded differently (expected this) but also Q’s that I’d not been asked at all on the practices. From what I read I thought the knowledge banks I was using were up to date and the complete Q’s that you could be answered, but obviously not…

No panic though, passed with:

Theory 99 / 100
Hazard 76 / 100

So happy bunny :slight_smile:

Very well done first of all. It would help if you can remember any question that didn’t come up in the training. IMO these systems should be kept up to date and feedback to the supplier must always help.

All the best with your practical training and test. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers Pete.

1 of the Q’s was what do you lubricate the fifth wheel with? Cant remember the answers, one was some sort of grease, chose that one.

Another was about being on a ferry (long distance) and taking daily rest break. 1 answer was park in authorized area. I chose had to have access to a bed for sleeping (as it was a daily rest break).

Surprising how quickly you forget them lol.

:slight_smile:

Surprising how quickly you forget them lol.

:laughing: :laughing:

I had where do you find a bluE light in a tunnel.