One smart cookie!

Nikola Tesla.
nikolamotor.com/one

Sounds good,no more autonomous for me lol when are they arriving in Ulster,dee ?

the cowboy:
Sounds good,no more autonomous for me lol when are they arriving in Ulster,dee ?

Haven’t got a clue.
Where will all the lithium come from?
I think somewhere in south america have the largest amounts.
So when at home and parked up you could power the house of the truck.

NEVER PLUG IN - TURBINE CHARGES BATTERIES AUTOMATICALLY WHILE DRIVING

That makes it a perpetual motion machine, and as we all know, perpetual motion machines violate Newton’s first law of thermodynamics.

Harry Monk:

NEVER PLUG IN - TURBINE CHARGES BATTERIES AUTOMATICALLY WHILE DRIVING

That makes it a perpetual motion machine, and as we all know, perpetual motion machines violate Newton’s first law of thermodynamics.

Interesting that it says many times cleaner than diesel, but doesn’t say what fuels the turbine…
And why does it say a limit of 1,200 miles if it doesn’t need a charge? :open_mouth:
Further down it lists the fuel cost per month as zero, so how does that work? :laughing:

It’s a gas turbine… so runs off of CNG

Perpetual motion machine’s do exist.
Think of an atom and neutron’s,theres no friction!

Excellent bit of kit ! If half as good as the cars that`ll be the way of future. Natural gas? Good choice, but with a bit of re-design any other locally available fuel could be adapted. Instead of a gas turbine to turn the generators any other internal combustion (or external combustion) engine could be used. Or if the public could get their heads around it, a neat little steam gennie powered by , umm, “some warm rocks” or summat… And I am serious about that.

Something that seems a little strange to me i that they are only asking $1,500 up front, to reserve a truck when they become available. The development costs of such a radically different vehicle must be phenomenal so where is the money coming from for that?

Harry Monk:
Something that seems a little strange to me i that they are only asking $1,500 up front, to reserve a truck when they become available. The development costs of such a radically different vehicle must be phenomenal so where is the money coming from for that?

Fair point. Im not sure about the business model being used, but would seem its to encourage uptake in new technology. The principle behind the projected truck seems sound, but I may not be investing my pension pot in the start-up company.

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: … I’ve just bought a Volvo…Typical… :smiley: