One of those days!!!

Yesterday,
Pulls on weighbridge and the wind blows the door out of my hand,
Gearbox goes into melt down, had the clutch replaced last week and it wasn’t set up properly at Merc (Leicester)
Got going again, gearbox plays up so pulls into Ind estate off the Heads of the valley, make a call and Merc are coming out!
Car then decides to run into back of me, no damage to trailer car a mess.
He gets off, Merc turns up gets the shed going so i end up at the Blue bell A38 Ryhall with 3 other work mates!
All’s well that ends well! Merry Christmas :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Would have been even worse if it was all to have happened today

Terrible at any time but so much worse at this time if the year. Thoughts with you and your family. :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Thankyou :smiley:

You think you had a bad day, I’ve just spent a whole day wrapping bloody Christmas presents up!! :imp: :imp: :imp:

Try ringing for an ambulance at 5 in the morning for a loved one (today), then say you’ve had a bad day.

Driver-Once-More:
Try ringing for an ambulance at 5 in the morning for a loved one (today), then say you’ve had a bad day.

Sorry to hear :frowning:
Hope your loved one is ok?

Best wishes to you both driver once more and tango boy

Thats nothing ive just run out of ice cubes for my beverage… scratch that theres a pack in the other freezer…

Just fetched Lady ‘V’ from work, fed & watered her & she’s full if this Stupid Cold, so she’s gone to bed & left me with a Full Bottle of Jack Daniels. Oh Dear !
This might get messy.

One of those Days !

Did gearbox go into meltdown as it’s still in shock from working Saturday Tim :laughing: ? At least your back home now,
have a good Xmas etc etc mate.

andrewv8:
Did gearbox go into meltdown as it’s still in shock from working Saturday Tim :laughing: ? At least your back home now,
have a good Xmas etc etc mate.

Lol that’s exactly what happened!!
Merry Crimbo Andy :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Could havebeen worse… Could have been me :laughing:
heads up and cracj a cold one old boy :sunglasses:

Drift:
Could havebeen worse… Could have been me :laughing:
heads up and cracj a cold one old boy :sunglasses:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Merry Christmas Hic :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Ooooo yerrrrrrr Mr tango sir :laughing: