One of our members has had some bad news

bloody hell potter :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: that is terrible news. :open_mouth: i hope your boss is sympathetic and offers you something on a forklift or in the yard somewhere.

best of luck.

Yes, a life event of such enormity is certainly beyond H&S.

God will surely bless you in new ways, Pottsy: Am with you, Him and surely many of the TNUK congregation of inner selves in reflection, faith & prayer.

Sorry to hear your news potter - hope it all works out for you. Best of luck mate.

What awful news.All the best for the future.

jessicas dad:
bloody hell potter :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: that is terrible news. :open_mouth: i hope your boss is sympathetic and offers you something on a forklift or in the yard somewhere.

best of luck.

sorry to hear your news potter,hope things start to look better after your tests at the hospital.with regards to operating a forklift,i don’t think you would be allowed to do that job either as it involves driving.good luck

well i went into citizens advice and got told to go to the job centre!! going to go as soon as i can, on the plus point I get free medicine and a free bus pass!!

Gotta go back to the fracture clinic and get my arm looked at and then comes the fun part of telling the boss :frowning: , never had to do this before so im not sure what im gonna tell him!

Potter:
‘… and then comes the fun part of telling the boss :frowning: , never had to do this before so im not sure what im gonna tell him!..’

Maybe tell him that you’re not pregnant, which’ll save him all that maternity nonsense?

Happy Keith:

Potter:
‘… and then comes the fun part of telling the boss :frowning: , never had to do this before so im not sure what im gonna tell him!..’

Maybe tell him that you’re not pregnant, which’ll save him all that maternity nonsense?

Lol i know im a fat zb but even thats not gonna fool him!! :laughing: :laughing:

Keep your chin up fella.

paulfromwire:
Keep your chin up fella.

I will say it before somebody else does, which one?? :stuck_out_tongue: