One Lucky Driver

Hi All - Anyone else see this in the layby at Cheiveley this morning

adie5:

HOLY [zb] !!!

Not good

jeez, :open_mouth:

it looked like he had gone into the layby - hitting the parked trailer and shunting that one into another parked artic in front.

adie5:

Not lucky? Just plain daft really! :unamused: who drives into a lay-by at 56 mph? :laughing: limping flip flop on € 2.56 s a day! :open_mouth: paddys deserve everything they got, undercutting their own local Irish drivers for cheap labour. :imp: reap what they sow I’m afraid. :laughing: must of worked for stobrat Ireland and transferred. Lol. :grimacing:

“Lucky” assumes the driver got out in one piece then■■?

Those shallow laybys are lethal. I never sleep in them and if I have a break in one I leave lights on. At Virginia one of their drivers was woken by a incredibly loud noise, got up, went to back and found two dying men in a car wrapped around the rear axle.

Wasnt a shallow layby was i wide one with a truck width at side of parked trucks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

if hes not injured he should be well back to latvia or paddyland by now…momentery lapse of sanity there perhaps…flying in and looking to see if the trailers clear of the road?

pompeymark:
Wasnt a shallow layby was i wide one with a truck width at side of parked trucks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yep your right , I wondered what all the stuff was for when I set off yesterday as I was parked north bound just before it and past the trucks and coppers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is that a different one to the M4 incident this morning closing it w/b 13-14? Report for that says driver has serious injuries…that might have been around 2:15ish? And was there anything further on between the roadworks at 16 & j17 around 1-10-1:15? Coming back east minding my own when I heard the scraping of what I can only assume was a car/motorbike losing control/going over and sliding along…horrible bloody sound! Couldn’t see anything at the time and didn’t see anything lose control but I could see in the mirrors that the few vehicles that were behind (wasn’t much about) started breaking, then a couple of minutes later, traffic car went howling up

2 different incidents I see…

A34…

M4…sounds like a lashed up car driver has been arrested for dangerous/drunk driving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that Breens a foreign truck but right hand drive? Just looking at the ref plate on it, if so he’s a very lucky man as if it was a left ■■■■■■ he’d be dead by now.

These trucks we drive, they really aren’t that safe.

The trucks are perfectly safe, it’s the drivers who are not …

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
Is that Breens a foreign truck but right hand drive? Just looking at the ref plate on it, if so he’s a very lucky man as if it was a left ■■■■■■ he’d be dead by now.

Romanian plated Irish truck

We know it wasn’t dozy then

Wonder why that tyre looks well soft on that Breens steer axle offside.

Doesn’t look impact related.

pierrot 14:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Romanian plated Irish truck

hence legged it back to taliban central,or paddyland if he thinks the blames coming his way…poor guy though…nobody needs that greif.