One i prepaired earlier

Few pic’s of dave scania, (job creation) one we keep adding to.

very nice. :smiley:

now thats tidy :sunglasses:

very tidy chap !! it’s a credit to ya !! do you run out of seaforth by any chance ■■?

very smart

thats a nice scania twin stacks V8 job done :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

not my truck, belongs to dave guatella, i fitted all the lights and all the goodies, the truck is a credit to him.
its my mobile advertisement :slight_smile:

Nice advert :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

That is one tidy motor mate. Well done. :wink:

really nice you got anymore :slight_smile:

yeh i,ve got a lot more pics of other trucks i,ve worked on will try and get them sorted out and post them on site cheers

yes very smart thats what all trucks should look like,

Nice looking truck, a credit to both of you,

i have had a few chats with dave, i know him thru a driver friend of mine who happend to drive the black scania in the pik Mr Vain upped for me b4 !

top motor always see it around

Daves a nice bloke, i know him quite well. Running a very smart truck at mo he’s spent a lot of time & money on it and it shows.

seen dave this morning in diapers in kirby ind est, very nice motor his tinted side windows look boss aswell the noise of his v8 through the eminox’s is great !

seen dave this morning in diapers

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

i remember this lad when he had an erf and that was a tidy motor aswell !!! looked like 1 of that J S R’s !!!

who do u pull for now ■■? maritime?? elite■■?

Top Dollar

Clean and Simple Nice looking truck