One For TrucksPark

This has to be one of the cleanest, tidiest 1998 SSC out there!!!

Now replaced due to work commitments!

Dave Mcs Old truck, My Bro!

Light Fittings , credit to TrucksPark!

His other old truck

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=39864[/url]

was the driver of that truck from st helens sure i seen it a few times parked up at boarshead pub not seen it in a while but there is a silver one the same as that one pulling a davis fridge iirc :slight_smile:

fozzie:
was the driver of that truck from st helens sure i seen it a few times parked up at boarshead pub not seen it in a while but there is a silver one the same as that one pulling a davis fridge iirc :slight_smile:

Hes from Liverpool but lives in St Helens, hes my brother.The Daf was originally Silver, he had it repainted in the Blue you see in the Pic. He sold it a few weeks ago, replaced it with a Newer Daf 6 wheeler, but it broke down, spent 2 days in Daf as they didnt know what was wrong with it, hit him with a massive bill, eventually got it goin and it broke down again 2 days later and ended back in Daf.

so after getting another recovery truck to bring him back and not to mention the work he lost, he got shut and got a FH12 XL Globetrotter.

Do you live near there ?

CHEERS FOR THAT ROUTIER, CRACKEN PIC DIDNT HAVE A PIC OF THIS ONE CHEERS

smart motor very clean i mean how could anyone be botherd to get it that clean Lol :laughing:

Josh :slight_smile:

Nice tidy Daf Routier, used to see it floating around myself pulling boxes 1st then onto the fridges, the newer daf’s don’t seem to be as good as the older model like your brothers. Who did he buy it off?

The Newer Daf, he bought from a guy in Norfolk, used to be in haulage, CarolAnn Transport I think he said, but fair play to the guy, he took it back and swapped it for an FH. The Blue Daf in the pic he sold back to the guy he bought it from, you will see it kickin about in Liverpool no doubt.

yes i live around the corner from him near the sutton arms :smiley: small world

fozzie:
yes i live around the corner from him near the sutton arms :smiley: small world

small world indeed, who ye on for ?

no onout of work at the minute :frowning:

Hi Routier will keep my eyes open 4 it. I was just wondering if it was the same 1 that was originally owned by Francis transport from Northwich?

top marks haulier :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: it was

Thought so, i know Mike who owned it he always spoke about painting it but never did. Is that who’s bought it back?

Ye know Mike , hes an electrician by trade? hes bought it back!!!

seen daves new xl tonight looked very smart i passed when it was dark though so couldnt really tell if it was a gold or silver :laughing: i know it sounds stupid but the lights in the pub carpark are orange so shine funny on truck :laughing: :laughing:

That’s right, he used to do German flyers when i 1st met him in his other Daf super space TIL, thought he’d have made more money sparking? Last i heard he was TM 4 KGT?

haulier:
That’s right, he used to do German flyers when i 1st met him in his other Daf super space TIL, thought he’d have made more money sparking? Last i heard he was TM 4 KGT?

Thats the fella, hes bought the truck back and has still got a Yellow SSC, I thinke hes stripping it and putting bits on the blue one, its still sat in the yard!