one for trucknet csi

bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/1 … ding_Park/

Cranes fall over, it happens for any number of reasons- if no bells were ringing (meaning the operator hasn’t tried to lift too heavy a weight beyond the cranes set up capability and radius or is over winded) then your looking at the ground pressure and has sufficient mats been laid to spread the load, is there a unknown drain /culvert beneath the pads that has collapsed , the other option is the load was slung unbalanced and moved, this investigators considered opinion is that without the full knowledge of the lift the reason will never be known, (I am available as a consultant for court cases at an exorbitant fee)

As an apprentice investigator, it doesn’t look like there are any outriggers out on the windward side. Although it is poor evidence as the picture is too small. :stuck_out_tongue:

Agency crane driver :unamused:

Hurricane stobart

chris_g:
22-tonne crane topples over at Holton Heath Trading Park | Bournemouth Echo

We’ll get round to this in a bit, right now we’re sorting out POA, Self Employed and Foreign drivers on hard shoulders. :smiley:

Mike-C:

chris_g:

We’ll get round to this in a bit, right now we’re sorting out POA, Self Employed and Foreign drivers on hard shoulders. :smiley:

the paperwork is mounting up. If you need help how do I apply? :smiley:

Hit by cyclist :sunglasses:

mickyblue:

Mike-C:

chris_g:

the paperwork is mounting up. If you need help how do I apply? :smiley:

You keep ya eye on the foreign drivers one, i’ll have a look at the other two !! :laughing: :laughing:

chester:
Agency crane driver :unamused:

Have you checked for biscuit crumbs?

Agency driver, running bent with his feet on the dash and using the phone no doubt.

Operator overtired due to, possibly illegal, use of POA whilst waiting to tip (pun intended) :sunglasses:

The Sarge:
Operator overtired due to, possibly illegal, use of POA whilst waiting to tip (pun intended) :sunglasses:

They were on POA but requested to leave the site to do their own thing :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like the crane had attempted to drive over a blue painted kerb next to a fuel pump.

is there another thread running that this should be in " TIPPING YOURSELF"

chester:
Looks like the crane had attempted to drive over a blue painted kerb next to a fuel pump.

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

In fact :laughing: to all of the above.

the old timer:
is there another thread running that this should be in " TIPPING YOURSELF"

“Tipping yourself” …Shouldn`t that be a job for the TNUK forensics team to check for man fat spatter & pubic hairs of the agency driver, on the trampers bedding ? :confused: