One for the tacho experts.

Last week I did 50 hours mostly other work apart from a little over an hours driving assessment.

This week again mostly manual entries as taken a couple of trucks to service and my first night out in a C+E last night.

I have gone home Ill this morning and been given tonight off.

I have now been asked if I am well enough to cover shunting in the yard Fri Sat Sun Mon as the night shunter has gone on the sick.

Can I work the weekend like this, this is where I get confused.

Last week was my first week back on tacho for a long time whether that makes any difference. I always have my 45 hour weekly rest usually.

If I start back tomorrow night at 6pm I will have had 35.5 hours off, would that count as a reduced weekly rest?

Cheers in advance.

If I can work the weekend then I’ll most likely be off Tues morning to Sun when I will start back to work at 6

As long as you have at-least 24 consecutive hours rest before starting work on Friday there’s nothing to stop you working Friday to Monday.

tachograph:
As long as you have at-least 24 consecutive hours rest before starting work on Friday there’s nothing to stop you working Friday to Monday.

That’s what I was thinking, but I needed clarification from someone who knows their shizzle, and I knew just the man i,e you lol

Why isn’t there a blinking like button?

With a bad headache it was making it hard to even comprehend any of it lol

Wont work out to be a bad screw most likely, if I work this weekend, then ill be off Tues, Wed, Thurs, fri and sat are my normal days off, then we are closed for Xmas and I have some holiday booked so won’t be back in work until either the 1st or second we have no idea yet when we go back.

simcor:
Wont work out to be a bad screw most likely, if I work this weekend, then ill be off Tues, Wed, Thurs, fri and sat are my normal days off, then we are closed for Xmas and I have some holiday booked so won’t be back in work until either the 1st or second we have no idea yet when we go back.

If starting back after 2400 on sunday 1st jan then you will have a regular 45 for the week 02 to 08 jan because the last 45 hours of your time off will count as a regular weekly rest for that week