One for the stobart spotters

This happened before 8am this morning, hope the driver’s ok.

k21pilot:

Where?? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

He’s very lucky he didn’t hit the trailer/advertising board! :open_mouth:

Is that near shotts??

is the driver ok ?

what happened - did the driver have a blow out

If that’s a driver hire advert. It’ll look funny as [zb] with a smashed up truck next to it. :laughing:

Why would a blowout send him off the road? :confused:
I’ve had my fair share over the years and all that happens is a bit of rumbling. It’s not like the films. :laughing:

Roadworks….probably happily running the hard shoulder, gets a bit tight for some reason (car or truck in next lane wanders over the line a little); Stobbie moves left a little, wheel goes on the grass/dirt which pulls it to the left……

See they left the road open .One went down the M20 this morning and
road was shut for over 6 hours. Not stobarts.

newsshopper.co.uk/news/10251 … _accident/

happysack:
Is that near shotts??

Yeah i thought its m8 east bound.i knew it was near livingston

them bankings pull you in like a ■■■■■,i once nearly did that on a run for prestons of potto when empty on the way to rolawn.slowed me down a bit :blush: :blush: :blush:

Dennisthemenace:

k21pilot:

Where?? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Eastbound about half a kilometre from hearthill services.

foxy stars:
is the driver ok ?

what happened - did the driver have a blow out

Heard that the driver bounced the kerb and over corrected :open_mouth:

Past that spot last night. there were 3 workmen with that flame thrower thing burning off the white lines. As I past the guy with the flamethrower lifted it up and pointed it at the side of me as I past, maybe this driver was avoiding the same idiot.

limeyphil:
If that’s a driver hire advert. It’ll look funny as [zb] with a smashed up truck next to it. :laughing:

Perhaps he/she was a disgruntled former employee with an axe to grind, missed by a good bit though!

Still there. Won’t be removed till the early hours as they’ll need to shut the M8 as it’s slap bang in the middle of the road works and only the hardshoulder is in use.

I heard about this at around 5.30am, i thought he had lost it on the camber where you go over to the oncoming carriageway, didnt know he went ploughing a field.

limeyphil:

Not a driver hire ad but just as funny… here’s the original!

limeyphil:

The trailer is an advert for ACL van rentals.

limeyphil:

Here’s the original :confused: