One for the Old Timers - solved by mick.mh2racing

Clue in the title :laughing:

CIMG0957 (600 x 450).jpg

Looks like that place in South Yorkshire that is an old time museum type place. Can’t think of the name of it.

Beamish?

Ken.

mick.mh2racing:
Looks like that place in South Yorkshire that is an old time museum type place. Can’t think of the name of it.

Kelham Island?

Ken.

Quinny:
Beamish?

Ken.

No, this is Beamish taken 2 days later :unamused:

CIMG1013 (600 x 450).jpg

But along the right lines…

Quinny:

mick.mh2racing:

Kelham Island?

Ken.

Not Kelham Island but getting very close…

Isn’t called Elsecar Heritage Centre? Delivered there once and took all the bunting out! t was about eleven foot and I was about 13!

mick.mh2racing:
Isn’t called Elsecar Heritage Centre? Delivered there once and took all the bunting out! t was about eleven foot and I was about 13!

You got it!! I almost gave it to you for the first guess but as there are several places like this around Yorkshire I let it run a bit…

How chuffed am I? Never get these usually,do I win a prize?

That is a great pub, 5 or 6 decent pints and home on the tram :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:
That is a great pub, 5 or 6 decent pints and home on the tram :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah! You mean at this bar :laughing:

CIMG1010 (600 x 450).jpg

Martin:

Wheel Nut:

Ah! You mean at this bar :laughing:

That is the place. I showed my friends who I went with and they both recognised it immediately. Much quieter than the three days we spent there.

That looks like my local! Which isn’t a million miles from Beamish anyway.

Lonewolf Yorks:
That looks like my local! Which isn’t a million miles from Beamish anyway.

Your local probably has good Yorkshire beer…