One for Admin please....not truck related

Hi Admin.

Been here 6 years with no problems.
In the past few weeks every time I get out of Trucknet I have to log myself back on everytime, that could be 6 + times a day… In the past it has kept me logged in for days on end…also my spell checker won’t work either, does on the other forums I’m on, with no problem…
I’ve not altered anything on the system recently…any pointers please… Thanks… :blush:

I pad? That’s what happens with me anyway.

the maoster:

No…desk top computer…It’s ironic, but the i-pad thingy keeps me logged in for days, which is OK if you just wanna read stuff, but hopeless if you wanna post with quotes /photo’s … :cry:

When you login do you tick the box that says “Log me on automatically each visit”?
And also have cookies enabled in your web browser…

Martin:
When you login do you tick the box that says “Log me on automatically each visit”?

Martin…yes every time l log on…
will check browser, but have’nt altered anything…
Cheers

Martin:

Martin…yes every time l log on…
will check browser, but have’nt altered anything…
Cheers

Fergie47:

the maoster:

No…desk top computer…It’s ironic, but the i-pad thingy keeps me logged in for days, which is OK if you just wanna read stuff, but hopeless if you wanna post with quotes /photo’s … :cry:

Aren’t you using safari on the iPad?

My pad was fine until I downloaded IOS7 or whatever it’s called and now I have to log in each time. I’ve played about with the settings, cookies etc but to no avail.

Pita, but as far as irritants go it’s not really that important imo.

weeto:

Fergie47:

the maoster:

Aren’t you using safari on the iPad?

I-pad is no problem, it’s the desk top…

Checked the cookie settings…put them low and high, either way makes no difference… :frowning: