ON THE SICK

OK this is my ? can i get the sack for being ill as long as the boss knows that you have a docs ap . this is it was of for 3 months with loads of pain then got told if i dont go back i have no job . so i did told him i have speshulist to go to . it was ok as long as it was a friday . ok done that .
told him got docs on the 3 rd jan . no prob then i get a tex to say if i am not in work for 8 am i have no job . went to docs as been 3 months for this . i had to go then got put off for two weeks . got notice for the 10 i have was finished .can this be wright . now hes looking for new drivers .

i was off work for a year and 3 months after getting my large bowel taken out. boss rang once asking when i was coming back, that’s because he bought a few new lorries and wanted me to have one… sorry but a new lorry doesn’t appeal to be at this minute and time, wont be back until all operations are done… never any problems.

If you get the sack for being off sick and you have all the relevant sick notes then you will have a very strong case for unfair dismissal, unless you are a new starter and are on a probational period

IF you re a member of a union get in touch also go
to the social security and speak to them as well , he
or she is on to a loser ,and also if this firm is on here
perhaps they might try replying to what has been posted
unless they are unsure and now know they have made
a big mistake