On the scrounge!

I have been asked to do a presentation to some ‘non-drivers’ that will need to drive under EU hours going forward so it needs to cover hours and Tachos!

I’ve also been asked to do it on powerpoint… so… here it comes… :question:

Does anyone have a presentation or something (or know where I can get one for free) that I could adapt on EU hours/WTD/Tachographs as I’m a believer in recycling and not re-invented the wheel? :smiley:

Thanks in anticipation!!!

Coffeeholic may have some info for you when he turns up - he’s our resident WTD guy so he may have some idea’s for you - or not. :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

this help?

www.ciwm.co.uk/mediastore/files/15067.pdf

and if your really bored and have lots of time on your hands try…

clicky clicky time for you to get busy

pecjam23:
and if your really bored and have lots of time on your hands try…

clicky clicky time for you to get busy

Thanks, already got the original! Bloody good it is too!!! :laughing:

garnerlives:
this help?

ciwm.co.uk/mediastore/files/15067.pdf

It does but I’m after something that just tells them the ‘simple way’ about things they have to do rather than all the detail behind it. Thank you very much, it’ll be a start. :slight_smile: (Just have to work out how to convert a pdf file to a ppt file!! :confused: )

Happy Badger:
I have been asked to do a presentation to some ‘non-drivers’ that will need to drive under EU hours going forward so it needs to cover hours and Tachos!

Anything else besides drivers hours ?

Hi Rog,

It’ll encompass EU Driver’s Hours / WTD (They do other work!!) / Tachograph (Digi & Analogue :frowning: ) Rules and Regs!!

Thanks