On The Scrapheap

Krankee:
Don’t be disheartened. (oops, bad choice of word. :laughing: )

Some months ago, talking to an Agency driver, his medical was due and, because he had previously suffered a stroke, he had to do the ‘treadmill test’, which has nothing to do with the brain but, it seems, is the only test that they can realistically do for the condition.

Obviously, he passed that because he was back in working for the same firm again.

However, within weeks, whilst driving, he felt unwell, parked up the vehicle and called an ambulance, and was admitted to hospital. Another minor stroke. And the vehicle had to be ‘recovered’.

I never expected to see him working again but, about four or five months later, he is in again on ‘Agency’, at the same the customer, with a clean bill of health.

He’s not overweight. He’s not particularly of a significant age. He’s not someone who gets stressed.

And the ‘customer’ is apparently more than happy to welcome him to drive their vehicles.

Don’t give up too easily. :wink:

Nice one Krankee :smiley: the “disheartened” quote made me laugh,my other half thought I’d lost the plot :open_mouth: As the saying goes…Simple things please simple minds :smiley: I’m so glad the driver who had the stroke has recovered and back in work. Thanks for your input,have a good weekend. Hex.

I’ll go with the rest - shut up and lie!

Ronaldo:

But not at the same time…? :laughing:

harry:

Ronaldo:

But not at the same time…? :laughing:

Dont forget to turn around before you do that :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck on your return to work, you are probably fitter than most of us anyway after having some new hoses fitted