On oddball

As title says. An oddball for sale in sweden.
No km at all so and RHD so good buy.
Danne

blocket.se/vi/81095488.htm

From what it says in the advert I guess it’s been taken apart and put back together again, a live model as such. It’s the only reason I can think of that prevents it from being registered.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Its been at a school its says so,you probybly right there. Used to learn how tvinga work. Would it be posible to registre in the U.K.?

Danne

TRANSLATION

Volvo FH12 (Spare Parts Car) 4x2 Tractor
Sold by: Kvdpro August 31, 17:16
Show on map (Kungälv)
74 400 kr
59 520 kr ex. VAT
NOTE! The quoted price is an estimated auction price.
To be sold 2018-09-12 at www.kvdpro.com

Volvo FH12 (Spare parts car) 1994 The

valuer’s comment:
Right-handed tractor used by school for educational purposes. Please note that the truck can not be registered and it has never been registered.

Equipment :,
459 km
AC, Roof, ABS, Electric mirrors, Electric lifts, Cruise control, Leaf springs front, Air suspension rear, Drum brake front, Drum brake rear
Go to the auction at kvdpro.com

ive family that live there and theres sometimes a rhd bargain to be had,but by the time you bring it back it cuts down the potential profit
works the same way when trying to flog a lhd from here to there,the fuel costs ■■■■■■■ the sale :cry:

Dirty Dan:
Its been at a school its says so,you probybly right there. Used to learn how tvinga work. Would it be posible to registre in the U.K.?

Danne

As a “new reg” wouldnt it need to be EU6 compliant? I certainly dont know, just thinking aloud.
Surely it could be carried on the back of a lowloader to shows, or possibly be reg as a private vehicle for non-commercial use?
Someone into show trucks will go for it I`d think.

Is it Cat A or B

Wheel Nut:
Is it Cat A or B

Hi Wheel Nut. Dont know,nerver heard of that here. So cant help you.

Dirty Dan:

Wheel Nut:
Is it Cat A or B

It’s insurance classification, if it’s been written off (total loss) it cannot be sold for parts or reregistered

Wheel Nut:

Dirty Dan:

Wheel Nut:
Is it Cat A or B

It’s insurance classification, if it’s been written off (total loss) it cannot be sold for parts or reregistered

Ah ok thanks for the info,well its Bern in school all its life of what can understamd. And nerver been reg here so maby its not posibly to reg anywere.

There’s two massive hurdles to registering this, one as Franglais has already said is it will not be Euro 6 compliant and the other being that as a “bitsa” it will not have a Type Approval certificate and registration and it will not be getting one from Volvo because they didn’t assemble it. Neither is insurmountable, but both would be hugely expensive and likely long-winded to sort out. But to trailer around shows as novelty fine.

I suspect the Euro classification can be sidestepped by referring to the date of manuacture - which in this case is likely to be 1992-3. If nothing else, it would make a fantastic donor for a UK restoration. I’m sure it’ll be on a road somewhere, quite soon :wink: :wink:

Could be a test motor, donated for teaching use or being used in safety testing. Volvo used to drop vehicles in a lake didn’t they to see if they leaked. They wrecked a lot of perfectly serviceable Ford Cars when Volvo did their destructive testing

How many Mk1 FH12s in unused, as-new condition are there? It must go to a collector or a museum.

or simply just chop the vin from the same one thats a scrapper and do a job on it properly.
it wouldnt exactly be a murder inquiry on an oldie like that for your average gov uk bod to be looking at .
wangling a q reg would be an option if you once again had a rotbox the same?