on me hol,s

goin on me hol,s last saturday as we all do any got to the a39 goin to doniford what stressed me out was a tractor doin around 15 mph all the way around 8mile the que was major if that was me in the artic i would pull over to ease the trafiic but oh no this guy had a bee in his bonnet a car try to over take then he get,s his tractor just over the white broken line,s let,s no one past i ask u all whats the point it done my head the kid,s screaming or the wife sayin are we there yet :angry: :angry: :smiling_imp: :imp:

i agree with you i would have pulled over as well to be fair most tractors do pull over when they get a chance it just seems all that country air and piece of straw sticking out of his gob had got to him. the โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– .

It is a legal requirement that farm tractors pull over every so often. I canโ€™t remember how often exactly now, but its at least every three miles.
I used to be a tractor driver, in another life, and remember it coming in.

They can be a pig to drive at speed though :open_mouth: :smiley: . It can be as difficult to keep a tractor on your own side of the line at 25mph, as it is in an fully freighted artic at 50+.