On here

Now this thread just shows how wrong I was, inspiring quotes from great authors and poets and a bit of fun n a laugh to, thanks gents [THUMBS UP SIGN][THUMBS UP SIGN]

Not Shakespeare but awesome nonetheless;

WHAT is this life if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare?
No time to stand beneath the boughs,
And stare as long as sheep and cows:
No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass:
No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars, like skies at night:
No time to turn at Beauty’s glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance:
No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began?
A poor life this if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.

Mrmack65:
Is it just me or has everyone with a sense of humour stopped coming on here, everything’s so serious and everyone who posts are so self opinionated and righteous, geez quoting Shakespeare for instance to ridicule drivers having there say ffs !!!

I read the first sentence on each reply,if its a skit,nasty sarcasm or a lecture i skip to the next one , :laughing:

I wouldn’t say that there’s no humour here nowadays, many posts and posters have me blowing snot bubbles out of my nose. I prefer my humour slightly caustic and there’s plenty here that provide it; the smoking chimp, Mike C, Spanky, LHD to name a few serve to brighten up the tedium of many an RDC waiting room.

Me I like the simple things in life like cake and the wife xbox you no why make life hard let all the jelly heads sort there own [zb] out :smiley:

Mrmack65:
Is it just me or has everyone with a sense of humour stopped coming on here, everything’s so serious and everyone who posts are so self opinionated and righteous, geez quoting Shakespeare for instance to ridicule drivers having there say ffs !!!

heard some many suffer Depression. If you call Lifeline,(having Callcentre in Afghanistan) and tell them you suffer and think on killing yourself they getting realy exited.Even asking if you could drive a Truck,
Ha,Ha,…
Just in case you need Humor :grimacing:

Ive tried a little humour but it only ended in a member sending PM’s offering to ‘meet up’ so he can show me how hard he is.
Lifes too short to worry about some crap that people you don’t know and will never meet have written on the internet

You’ve gotta laugh ain’t ya :smiley:

Micks.Maybe the guy that wants to meet up for fisty cuffs is ex SAS and missed the Herald of Free Enterprise by two minutes.And did Middle East driving.

I’m still here shagger although the preachy holier than though brigade make it a bit of a chore sometimes but hey ho. You have to navigate the minges in real life too! :wink: