On her way back

Good man Andrew.

Mrs B has been travelling this week too.

She’s done Home Bargains, B&M, and assorted trips to and from the washing machine.

eagerbeaver:
Good man Andrew.

She’s done Home Bargains, B&M, and assorted trips to and from the washing machine.

A washing machine, you spoil her you flash bugger.

If it ain’t broke…

Norfolkinclue1:

eagerbeaver:
Good man Andrew.

If it ain’t broke…

You obviously know how to spoil a woman :grimacing: Couldnt have one of those, any arguments and id have certain body parts going through it… :stuck_out_tongue:

AndrewG:

Norfolkinclue1:

eagerbeaver:
Good man Andrew.

If it ain’t broke…

You obviously know how to spoil a woman :grimacing: Couldnt have one of those, any arguments and id have certain body parts going through it… :stuck_out_tongue:

AndrewG, as another who is married to a fiesty foreigner, there is help and understanding at helpguide.org/articles/abus … abused.htm

But in all honesty, despite the odd kick in the nuts, yours sounds like a keeper. :wink:

AndrewG:
have a feeling she’ll be handing the truck back to me tomorrow…

I assume you spent €3.99 on an app to keep track of her while you where off

Norfolkinclue1:

eagerbeaver:
Good man Andrew.

If it ain’t broke…

Never thought about one of those mate :wink: Up until the recent washing machine purchase, she had been using stones down by the Mersey. Had to stop her from doing that though as people assumed she was from Runcorn.

AndieHyde:

AndrewG:

Norfolkinclue1:

eagerbeaver:
Good man Andrew.

If it ain’t broke…

AndrewG, as another who is married to a fiesty foreigner, there is help and understanding at helpguide.org/articles/abus … abused.htm

But in all honesty, despite the odd kick in the nuts, yours sounds like a keeper. :wink:

Cant complain, we get on great really and wouldnt swop her for the world, just sometimes have to watch my words as although im fluent in spanish my take on certain pronounciations and sentence structure isnt quite up to the indigenous population and a compliment can quite easily go the other way, im sure you know what i mean… :grimacing::wink:

I do indeed, and mine is a New Zealander !!!

But fair play fella, I have also done back to back trips right across Europe and had to strip a tilt out for my troubles when I got there so when I hear that the little lady has done just that with no complaints whatsoever, a few “professional drivers” on this very forum must hang their heads in shame for moaning about having to undo rachet straps or whatever.

Pity she wasn’t doing any landbridge you could have just phoned her, tralier at docks on other side, see you next week. another week off for yourself
I have lost count how many times I got that, not so much now but years ago it was the norm

AndieHyde:
I do indeed, and mine is a New Zealander !!!

But fair play fella, I have also done back to back trips right across Europe and had to strip a tilt out for my troubles when I got there so when I hear that the little lady has done just that with no complaints whatsoever, a few “professional drivers” on this very forum must hang their heads in shame for moaning about having to undo rachet straps or whatever.

Tbf she has told me she had some willing help at a couple drops in Portugal especially putting the boards back in but saying that shes not one to give up even if she was struggling.
Re another week off, im back on it for the next couple of weeks but following week Karlas up for another Malaga/Calais return… all good… :smiley: