On behalf of the trainers

Another year nearly over. Thankfully lots of passes by the newbees.

I would like to say thanks for watching what we have to say. We are nothing but the very 1st step onwards.

Next year please continue to ask questions that you may think are stupid to ask. They are not. Every question is important if you don’t know the answer.

Personally I look forward to next year. It is going to be the biggest year ever for new passes as the auto gift takes effect.

I want to see the start of the £20 per hour driver. It will happen but only for the cream make sure you’re there. This is something I am determined to bring about

I do think trainers could do a bit more to ensure the people they train achieve their dream. I’m sure every trainer here knows that.

Beyond that as a serious caring trainer, happy xmas and Follow the dream

This forum certainly is a friendly and helpful one. May I just ask what your referring to when you say “the auto gift takes effect” :grimacing: Happy Christmas :smiley:

Dan

I’ll second that. The “auto gift” refers to the fact that new drivers can take their LGV or PCV test on auto and gain a full manual licence (so long as they already hold a manual car licence).

If I’ve misinterpreted John’s words, I’m sure he’ll put us right.

Carry on asking questions; makes my life interesting!

Happy Christmas All, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

And a merry Christmas and happy new year to all the trainers who have made dream’s come true for a lot of people. Thank You all.

rearaxle:
And a merry Christmas and happy new year to all the trainers who have made dream’s come true for a lot of people. Thank You all.

+1 spot on :smiley:

rearaxle:

+1 spot on :smiley:

Sorry double post :blush: :blush: