On a lighter note.

A few bad vibes and poop(deiseldog999) goin around tonight.
So, in the mid 90s there was a couple of threats to motorway bridges etc throughout the UK.
Were u running during that time? If so how long did I take u to do ur job that day?

Me. It was a friday and I was tipping liverpool, back loading Winsford for central Scotland.
Normaly 5 hr journey. That day it took 16 hrs.

Absolutely!

Yes I remember that day was pulled off the M6 at a500 south and diverted through Stoke because the IRA had planted “bombs” under the bridges.They were actually shoe boxes with a bit of wire and a couple of bangers in them.

Brought the bloody country to a standstill.

So easy when you think about it.

Got caught in the traffic at the bottom of the North Circular, the night they Blew Up Canary Wharf, feb 96.
I used to collect the Daily Express from West Ferry Printers & they basically closed the Isle of Dogs, took a few hours that night.

Yes I remember it well. On a night trunk from Bootle got diverted off onto the A5 at Cannock.
Copper was there telling drivers what road to take, I wound down my window to talk to him and afterwards went to wind my window back up and the handle came off in my hand! :open_mouth:
Nice fresh air all the way to Reading and it was freezing cold and raining :cry:

Remember when the ira planted bombs under the elevated section of the M6 at Birmingham, came off at J10 went through Walsall and rejoined further down, was very suprised how quiet the roads were.

Bking:
a couple of bangers in them.

Can’t beat a good sausage.

weeto:
Remember when the ira planted bombs under the elevated section of the M6 at Birmingham, came off at J10 went through Walsall and rejoined further down, was very suprised how quiet the roads were.

Run that one by me again?

htmldude:

weeto:

Lol, that was the Olden Days, before we doubled the size of our population with all the immigrants (legal & illegal)

htmldude:

weeto:
I remember when the ira planted bombs under the elevated section of the M6 at Birmingham, came off at J10 went through Walsall and rejoined further down, was very suprised how quiet the roads were.