OMICRON

Is it going to be the case that the greater majority of the UK are going to get Omicron making all the restrictions and isolations pointless :question:

ROG:
Is it going to be the case that the greater majority of the UK are going to get Omicron making all the restrictions and isolations pointless :question:

Why do you think “the majority of the UK are going to get Omicron”?

If # is true and all the UK gets Omicron variant,
Then is it better if that happens all at once? Or is spread over a longer time?
For years the NHS has been under funded and every winter it stutters along with patients dying on trolleys in corridors.
Extra demand because of Covid will only make this worse.

Seems to me clear that restrictions we can make to our own behaviour will both cut down the number affected, and spread it out over a longer period, thus helping all those in need of medical help by having fewer in hospital at any time.

All i can think of is the smell of Castrol R and a ring tin tin of a two stroke engine!

I don’t know but form what I understand you now need the booster shot to boost your booster shot immunity from your 3rd shot - if you had one and if you didn’t - now is the time to get one before the next lockdown after NYE unless you live in the NEtherlands where their lockdown is already in effect?

ETS:
I don’t know but form what I understand you now need the booster shot to boost your booster shot immunity from your 3rd shot - if you had one and if you didn’t - now is the time to get one before the next lockdown after NYE unless you live in the NEtherlands where their lockdown is already in effect?

I’ve not even had the third ‘booster’ yet.Partly because of being given the choice of mixing AZ with Pfizer or nothing.Why no AZ booster ?.

ROG:

You know what Rog ?
I’m at the stage now I really don’t ■■■■ care anymore.
If I get it or any other variant…C’est la vie/Que sera.

Here’s to another 20 pages :unamused: … especially now that Franglais has joined the party. :unamused: :smiley:

robroy:

ROG:

You know what Rog ?
I’m at the stage now I really don’t [zb] care anymore.

Here’s to another 20 pages :unamused: … especially now that Franglais has joined the party. :unamused: :smiley:

I can’t believe you didn’t notice the glaring irony in that sentence !! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Regards John.

I’m more concerned what they gonna do once they run out of greek letters? Omicron is about in the middle so we’re either halfway through or when they get to Omega variant that’s either going to kill everyone or they’ll have to come up with a way to combine letters and maybe numbers for the ones that come after?

old 67:

robroy:

ROG:

You know what Rog ?

I can’t believe you didn’t notice the glaring irony in that sentence !! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Regards John.

If you’re referring to me contributing to that endless ■■■■ ‘masks’ thread,.I feel it a duty towards my mate Franglais in order to point out just how he comes across in this subject, and to stop him getting too carried away in his new favourite subject.
I see myself as a ‘ying’ to his ‘yang’. :smiley:

I note that his new tactic is just to ignore me lately, …I think he sees me as somewhere between an annoyance and an interference. :laughing:

robroy:

old 67:

robroy:

ROG:

You know what Rog ?

Regards John.

If you’re referring to me contributing to that endless [zb] ‘masks’ thread,.I feel it a duty towards my mate Franglais in order to point out just how he comes across in this subject, and to stop him getting too carried away in his new favourite subject.
I see myself as a ‘ying’ to his ‘yang’. :smiley:

I note that his new tactic is just to ignore me lately, …I think he sees me as somewhere between an annoyance and an interference. :laughing:

Ah…I see, duty bound to help your mate. Sorry Rob, as you were. Now I think about it, I can’t for the life of me think why I would have thought you were ever guilty of
increasing the page count of any thread without good reason, so sorry again. :blush: :sunglasses: :smiley:

Regards John.