Olympics tipper work?

Anyone here working on the Olympic site in London?

I’m not after work for my wagon, just a driving job till things pick up. I assume there must be plenty of tippers down there - anyone got an idea of who the man/woman is to talk to about a job?

Help would be appreciated, ta.

the firm i work for has put in for a lot ofthe transport work there.but we do the steel and other stuff not tippers.we have taken steel piles in already to the site but the security is tight andu have to let the site know which driver will be bringing the loads forthe sight other wise when u turn up u could be sat there for a while till u get tipped at all.one of lads got ther for 8.30 am did not leave till 3.45pm because they had no papers to say he was bringing the load in and they ha to do checks on him to make sure had police check to pass
i work for r swains of rochester but work out of their manchester yard

clwyds tippers from north wales are doing a lot in there

Clwyds are doing a lot thats correct they sub it out to every man and his dog on it myself. Hargreaves also working out of there we have been taking muck all over the country as far as middlesbourgh good number that run . There are plenty of other contractors on it lots of locals but dont know who they are going through to get the work try and find out for you

local Norfolk firm had 8 wheelers on contaminated, They went bust so they might need another tipper or 2. think decanio should have got the job over Zola!

KDS from Nuneaton

Thanks for replies so far people. Think I’ll hit the phones on Monday see whats what.

That nolfolk firm was Woodys working with them the day they were told .

Clwyd has knocked most of the subbies off on wednesday just gone, lack of material by all accounts

dieseldog6:
KDS from Nuneaton

they are “flown” by polish suicide jockeys. absolute[zb]. they tried but couldnt pass the big foden though lol !

auto censor dodge removed…Denis F

Its KSD not KDS,not that it matters cus i wouldnt work for them anyway, when i lived in england i used to work along side these cowboys, they are ran by an asian bloke, and most of his workers are indeed polish, they get paid a very low wage and then get a percentage of the trucks earnings, hence why they are

( zb removed ) jd

Yeah sorry, got it the wrong way round, I didn’t know anything about them really just that they were doing the Olympic thingy, I must tell my Brother though as he was thinking of going there, thanks guys.

Yeah KSD have a big yard just off j9 m42 I have posted a reply on other threads… I was shifting asbestos Hackney to Southam great number 125 a day home by two they have most of blackwells work and sub out the rest. Top of the gravy train. They also run to kings lynn mainly poles on that one… Andrews have 40 wagons from london working in lichfield so KSD can’t be that cheap