Older wagons still earning their corn

That case TLB is nearly at max load over :smiley:

Dave Lowdon & Simpsons 013.JPG

Punchy Dan:

carryfast-yeti:
good to hear the F88 is still operating! :smiley: not seen it about for quite a while.
i spotted a couple of the JCB ERF’s out on the road last week,but sadly,they will be auctioning them off :frowning: (perhaps Punchy Dan will buy one and keep it operating?) :slight_smile:

Not for me due to this large Manchester Lez I’am weighing up my options :open_mouth:

What are they charging in Manchester for yours Dan , it’s £50 a day in Bradford , ridiculous , they put a " Cycle lane " on the steep Wakefield Rd A650 into Bradford and out. This consists of plastic cones taking out the inside lane on both carriagways resulting in big queues in and out at rush hours causing more pollution. The council received a few million to come up with this gem and i’ve counted on 1 hand how many bicycles have used this over the last 2 years probable because no one with half a brain cell or more would pedal a bike in Bradford

We are slowly replacing our ageing fleet due to my last post. Latest to go will be a 59 plate 105 Daf and a 2011 MAN double drive manual (good riddance) and my old DAF 105 double drive manual which if had been maintained correctly would have lasted much longer elsewhere , i will miss that motor

Volvo.jpg

carryfast-yeti:
good to hear the F88 is still operating! :smiley: not seen it about for quite a while.
i spotted a couple of the JCB ERF’s out on the road last week,but sadly,they will be auctioning them off :frowning: (perhaps Punchy Dan will buy one and keep it operating?) :slight_smile:

Taken by my son about a year ago

Suedehead:

carryfast-yeti:

Bob’s F88 was at the recent Gaydon show,loaded up with log’s,so still operating :smiley:

robthedog:
West London yesterday ULEZ ?

Perhaps Sidiq did not fancy tackling the driver? :smiley:
Quick check and the old Bedford appears to be on a SORN.

The yellow Bedford tl is currently for sale on ebay

M40 yesterday

justpassing:
M40 yesterday

S20lhd is a private plate on a 2012

Old ERF Still working hard

IMG_3839.jpeg

robthedog:

If what remains of my memory serves me, an X-reg TL is a very early one. Even if the chassis is original (…) the cab certainly isn’t - the non-waggly sidelight/ indicator TL cab came in 1985/6.

ParkRoyal2100:

robthedog:

If what remains of my memory serves me, an X-reg TL is a very early one. Even if the chassis is original (…) the cab certainly isn’t - the non-waggly sidelight/ indicator TL cab came in 1985/6.

I think the non waggly lights were fitted to the TL from about 1980 onwards.

WS

Buzzer

Suedehead:

carryfast-yeti:

iirc it has now been sold for preservation / conservation