Old tour trucks

thought i might post on here as im having some success in the photos section.

im looking for old tour truck photos or ones that has been restored

does anyone have any information on the fleet from london rubber company volvo f10s that went on to work for stagetruck? (L** LRC) and also the centurion & streamline that went onto be used by an owner driver but any tour trucks will do :slight_smile:

regards
hutchie

There was a couple of firms I used to see around the ports, L C LUCKING. There logo was Keep On Trucking With L K Lucking. There was also another crowd who had “You Rock We Roll” on their motors but my memory is dung these days and I can’t remember who they were. :question:
Cliff

l c lucking is luckings, they still have a couple of stepframes in that livery but now its white and light blue chassis

you rock we roll is edwin shirley trucking/est which is now part of transam :slight_smile:

Hutchie:
l c lucking is luckings, they still have a couple of stepframes in that livery but now its white and light blue chassis

you rock we roll is edwin shirley trucking/est which is now part of transam :slight_smile:

HIya Hutchie…you’ll have to look further back down the pages…theres already a site on the…lrc… trucks
Mrs howarth fron oldham has 2 of them no 13 and 17 i think a chap- in south wales finished one last year and a chap in
ireland has on but on irish plates. try putting london rubber company in the search box at the top of the index page you may find it.
you will i just checked
John

Hutchie:

Thanks for the heads up Hutchie, Memory is not what it was.
Cliff