Old Style Returning?

So there i was browsing through todays moans & groans etc etc and after returning to the main forum, the page went to this…thats better, no more eyestrain due to the overly bright colours etc! Is it a slight change ‘back’ to the better or is it so the eyestrain is no longer coupled with the ‘i’ve got a bigger tool than you’ or ‘what u earn i wouldn’t get outta bed for’ headache?? :wink:

I’m quite shocked to see that you don’t know how to use an ad blocker. :open_mouth:

I do but when it refreshed to this page it obviously wasn’t working. And now i’m back, it’s returned to the ghastly orange but with no ad’s

Actrosman:
I do but when it refreshed to this page it obviously wasn’t working. And now i’m back, it’s returned to the ghastly orange but with no ad’s

That makes no sense. The ads are the same urls regardless of which page design you’re seeing so if they are blocked on this page design then they should be blocked on all others too.

That happened to me too. I had a brief smile on my face, then this orange crap returned to wipe it off again :imp:

Rob K:
I’m quite shocked to see that you don’t know how to use an ad blocker. :open_mouth:

I’m shocked to see someone using Internet Explorer!

We are doing some work on the older templates which means every now and then we have to put them “live” to test them … This is part of a far larger project/plan that we hope to announce to you all shortly.

At this time I cant give full details but if it all works out we should lose the fixed width “Orange” template that is disliked by so many… I hope within a week or two to let you all know how we are going to move forward, until then please bear with us

how were it with Black on White?