OLD LDD'S

Would anybody have or know where i can get my hands on a couple of old Long distance diaries the ones im after are an e.m rogers trip to italy and a really old one of a trip to italy with AS RAWLINGS in a leyland think 70’s or 80’s any help much appreciated.

Try ebay alot of old truck mags come on there and quite often the sellers
list what the major stories are in each issue.

Maybe the magazines could do follow ups and reprint the originals, something like where are they now?

I know a lot of the old companies may have gone but the donkeys are still plying their trade up and down the road :wink:

Ive still got every issue of Truck mag since the first one in 1974, i know it sounds sad but im really glad i kept them now!!

Do you have the ones im after :question: :question: Am willing to pay for them.

i put a thred on here to give mine away no one was intrested so i kept them :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Yes i do have them, but dont want to split the set im affraid, hope you understand.Maybe dreva can help you.

Steve I have a few boxes of Truck mags in the loft from '77- 85ish if you have a rough idea of month/year I’ll go up and have a look.

i,ll take any truckin mags from the 80,s fellas, truck&driver truckin international truck and headlight if any ones got any pm me if you want rid of em
cheers carl :wink: