old ldds

was that the end of denby story. :question: :confused:

sorry alex put it up now :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

cheers for the eggbeers ldd dreva i was just wondering the other day about this one does anyone know if there still going

dont know carl got loads of them got three at the side of me now a ht gardiner a westerman one and a beresford one i will post them up next week im on holiday i have a arthur cuthbert 1 but only have the first part and its p**ssed me off for 22 years not being able to get the second part.so i dont want to do the same to anyone else :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

post some more during the week :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

dreva:
dont know carl got loads of them got three at the side of me now a ht gardiner a westerman one and a beresford one i will post them up next week im on holiday i have a arthur cuthbert 1 but only have the first part and its p**ssed me off for 22 years not being able to get the second part.so i dont want to do the same to anyone else :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Wasn’t there another Beresford LDD with a B series ERF in JCB colours?

Oh!,and dreva,I’m pretty sure I’ve got both parts of the Cuthbert one,I’m sure I posted the pics from it some time ago.

cheers mate will do a search for them :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

dreva have ya got the kenny williamson ldd with his F12s on contract to hayton coultard

some good reads there…who is running mr cordiners scania now ? as its still registered and insured nearly 20 yrs on…

a bloke who collects scanias owns it but its painted in cdc colours and used for there promotional stuff i have the 2 articles about the 2 other owners will dig them out and post them up :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Whats the site you can tell if a trucks insured and still on the database then gaz

yes ihave carl i will post it up today some time :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

mrken:
Whats the site you can tell if a trucks insured and still on the database then gaz

askmid.com/askmid.aspx :slight_smile:

first ones for carl sorry mate missed your post must be going blind second ones not an ldd but its for deanb till i find the middle east ones :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

will dig some more ldds out if i have time will post some more tonight :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: