Old greenock companies

hi everyone hope someone can help me out its a long shot but here goes im looking for pictures coloured preferably of any old greenock haulage companys like rapid road fraser bros drummond packaging e cannie and sons hl friel and any other greenock companies there was a few my dad worked for rapid road and frasers i drove for friel myself a while back and others in my areas i followed in my dads footsteps as a lorry driver and coach driver
i used to work as an aprentice coach painter in greenock and i used to paint lorries but i never got pictures of them we used to paint all brand new scanias for reliable vehicles and all brand new volvos and we also changed livery for all the second hand ones that was sold
im looking for some pictures so that i can make up some diecast models of some of the companys mentioned
there was also mcginns of skelmorlie my dad drove for them as well
thwere was a few as well that did the IBM deliveries like glasgow hiring company j & r wright of glasgow there was a few cant remember them all any pictures of these or any other from then 1960s onwards to early 80s would be great or can put me in the direction where to get them
as i keep trying but no joy
hope someone can help

Sorry I don’t have any photographs but can also remember Greenock Transport [owned] by Thomas Boag Ltd jute and bag merchants ,also Mc Intyre`s Transport [owned] by The Westburn Sugar Company , and I think they also had a Vauxhall/ Bedford dealership in the town which well still exist ? .

I Can remember Rapid Road Services with their Atkis in the 50/60s, Sorry no pictures, Regards Larry.

Hi Pat
These are the only two I have of Greenock motors, I don’t know who the photos belong to originally. Eddie.

hi to everyone who posted a reply i did remember the ones you metioned but couldnt remember their names
and now i do
thanks for those couple of pictures ive never seen that one of frasers before the rapid road one that albion is still on the road i think anderson of boness had it they used to show it i will need to dig the picture out and confirm it the reg number seems to ring a bell
hopefully i get some more pics of the companies in greenock i need a really good colour pic of the rapid road especially a volvo f86
my dads pal who worked with him at the rapid road wullie oneil from braeside had photos but unfortunately he has since passed away a couple of years ago
so heres hopeing someone out there has some