Old girls still working

I Had owned this truck 12 years when this was photo was taken
Dig

Lets have some photos of old trucks still working today, I saw a D reg ERF last year went past me like I was stopped, does anyone have any photos of old ones ? :stuck_out_tongue:

how old is old so to speak? these are a few i have seen on my travels still earning a crust

Very nice Mat, I suppose old in terms of trucks would be 15years or older, so pre 1995 ?

the british now seem to have some of the oldest trucks about in europe, well except greece! because of euro zones there are hardly any to be seen in germany/austria, ill upload some from greece, now they are OLD trucks!!!

the dutch do run some oldies still, been seeing plenty of f10s/12s running about. mainly shunting really. but also like showmans trucks etc

few from greece…

I suppose what I was really meaning was Older British Trucks still working :stuck_out_tongue: :blush: Like the D reg ERF I saw :stuck_out_tongue:

Lycanthrope:
I suppose what I was really meaning was Older British Trucks still working :stuck_out_tongue: :blush: Like the D reg ERF I saw :stuck_out_tongue:

oh!! ill have a butchers, but i think most of them will be with the fairground now

euromat:

Lycanthrope:

oh!! ill have a butchers, but i think most of them will be with the fairground now

Mat don’t be offended mate, I should have said what I was after in a bit more detail :stuck_out_tongue: Thankyou for all those foreign ones though :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually some fairground rigs with the 3-4 trailers and a caravan tagged on the back would be quite nice to see too :stuck_out_tongue:

Lycanthrope:

euromat:

Lycanthrope:

Mat don’t be offended mate, I should have said what I was after in a bit more detail :stuck_out_tongue: Thankyou for all those foreign ones though :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually some fairground rigs with the 3-4 trailers and a caravan tagged on the back would be quite nice to see too :stuck_out_tongue:

ah dont worry, it takes a lot more than that to offend me!!! my battery is almost flat but i found some funfair pics earlier, ill upload them another day

Dave Morris from Pembridge in Herefordshire,hauls roadstone with his Constructor everyday.

Wesley Jones with his Cargo,seen weighing out at Dolyhi/Strinds quarry Radnorshire.

Saw P H Antel of Dorset’s C series ERF today on A14 Ipswich, pulling a king lowloader with a steam engine on board. That 300 Gardner sounded Fantastic pulling up the hill northbound, she must of been grossing well over 50ton. Built to last!

keep seeing a old d reg scania 92/93 short wheelbased tipper d???var think 259 everyday between sudbury and ipswich hauling ■■■■■■■■ so still works hard everyday.

Nice pictures :slight_smile: I’ve seen an E reg cement mixer today :stuck_out_tongue: and a J reg Artic Tipper, not sure what it was but was hammering up a hill in a cloud of soot :stuck_out_tongue:

This Leyland Bison is still hauling lime in the spring and autumn.

Lycanthrope:

Surely the question would be “Do you have any old D series pics?” :wink:

Lycanthrope:

euromat:

Lycanthrope:

ERF with CARAVAN tagged on the back, do i win a prize■■? :stuck_out_tongue:

Gaz:
ERF with CARAVAN tagged on the back, do i win a prize■■? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats some Sleeper Pod :grimacing: :grimacing: