Old buses !

Found this old thing parked in Albany NY.

and these old Northampton transport buses.

Seen at sy transport museum

seen filling up at thrybergh

I saw these old ones in Huntington Beach CA

On a farm in Hampshire

revman:
seen filling up at thrybergh

I drove that old bus in the 66 it was a flying machine there were 4 or 5 of those but that one would leave the others standing they were used on the Sheffield to Leeds and Bradford usually old square speedo went up to 60 but that would go way off the clock and vacuum brakes so stopping was not so easy :blush: :unamused:
cheers Johnnie
P S I know it was 66 because thats when I took my PSV and I left early 67 :open_mouth:

Greetings All, re.the old buses,I saw this one in Brighton in May. Regards,900X20.

Another one. A Gilford bus.900x20.

Seen the other weekend

Found this one,a 1936 AEC Regent. Regards,900X320. :slight_smile:

Provincial.jpg

glen958:
Seen the other weekend

Can’t say I really noticed the bus in this pic mate

NZ JAMIE:

glen958:
Seen the other weekend

Can’t say I really noticed the bus in this pic mate

Yea we were all young gentlemen in those days weren’t we :slight_smile: . We would always let the pretty girl in the mini skirt go up the stairs before us :laughing: .

glen958:
Seen the other weekend

Jesus, Legs on that!!! Hubba Bubba! :laughing:

seen at a family wedding

can anyone zoom in on the 1st photo the bristol lodekka please

it looks like 13■■ r

if it is its x midland general and almost certainly ive driven that bus on town service.

thanks in advance

It’s 1390 R.Hope this helps,regards,900x20. :smiley:

r slicker:
can anyone zoom in on the 1st photo the bristol lodekka please

it looks like 13■■ r

if it is its x midland general and almost certainly ive driven that bus on town service.

thanks in advance

slicker mate you can zoom in by holding the control button down (its bottom left on the keyboard) and while holding it down keep tapping the plus button (top right on keyboard) till the size is right for you to reduce tap the minus button hope this helps fred m

thanks 1390 was a ilkeston depot then later langley mill depot bus. anorak mode well and truly switched on :smiley:

Greetings. I thought I’d post these two photos,just to show that AEC buses were built to last.The black and white was taken 50 years ago and the other in May this year.The Restorers of these old vehicles are worth their weight! Regards,900x20. :wink:

50 YEARS ON..jpg

XC8059.jpg