Ok who knacked it tonight

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It’s always going down Terry. I keep bleating about it but I get told ‘it’s just me’. :unamused:

Cheers.

Simple answer…Google! :sunglasses:

They send their “bots” in from time to time to “spider” (get stuff off the forums to include in their search engine)…

…which is good because it brings more people here, and helps keep the site going…:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

…but bad because they open about 150 pages at once, which slows the whole issue right down for those of us already here… :cry: :unamused: :cry:

It will more than likely happen again, and there’s no way for us to control when it happens (or for Google to control it, for that matter, since it’s automatic)…just bear with us when it does and think of all the good it’s doing in the long run… :wink: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Rob K:
It’s always going down Terry. I keep bleating about it but I get told ‘it’s just me’. :unamused:

Cheers.

And now we know, Rob, we are able to tell you…:wink: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Glad it wasn’t just me then :sunglasses:
I disconnected from the net & signed back in again, then emptied my cache, the rebooted the pc, all to no avail. :cry:
So guessed we were “down” again.

LucyR:

They send their “bots” in from time to time

you saucey thing you lucy… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: … :wink:
…

ohterry555:

LucyR:

They send their “bots” in from time to time

you saucey thing you lucy… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: … :wink:
…

Otherwise known as drivers bum :laughing:

dam it i was going to blame chep( margate) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: thanks alot google :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: