Ok, so it's time to treat the family!

Were out on the road so much and now that it’s the easter hols why not treat the family to some home cooked meat so heres one of my recipe books so please browse and make your choice.
Warning errrrrrrg!
lileks.com
Sorry folks I can’t get a direct link the section I wanted, which was regretable foods, meat meat meat.
Well I am a computer numpty! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Does it have the recipe for toast and marmite :question:

Pat Hasler:
Does it have the recipe for toast and marmite :question:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
It was a good idea but my computer don’t like me! :laughing:

I was shopping with Kate at Hannafords one day and had selected a nice leg of lamb for sunday roast, later when passing through the ‘oriental’ foods section we saw some very tiny jars of marmite for $8.00 :exclamation: , Kate said “At that price you can’t have that and the Lamb”
I put the lamb back :laughing:

Pat Hasler:
I was shopping with Kate at Hannafords one day and had selected a nice leg of lamb for sunday roast, later when passing through the ‘oriental’ foods section we saw some very tiny jars of marmite for $8.00 :exclamation: , Kate said “At that price you can’t have that and the Lamb”
I put the lamb back :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well, you either love it, or you hate it

No second guessing with you is there Pat… hahahaha :wink:

Pat you are a man of impecable taste, I would have done the same. :laughing:

Ladytrucker,
I notice you come from Nuneaton :exclamation: Years ago I had a daily run for Ford and went to the dealer there every day, I got on very well with all the staff and one summer afternoon I sat outside with 3 or 4 of them drinking ice cold coke when I noticed an old Ford Cortina with personal plates starting with 2 letters ---- ‘LG’ (can’t remember the 2 numbers). I said "Who would put personal plates on an old Cortina :question: "
“Larry Grayson” came the reply.
I laughed for a while, then 10 minutes later Larry Grayson walked out of the building, got in the cortina and drove off :laughing:

I hope you know who Larry Grayson was after all this :laughing: :laughing:

“EVERARD !!! SHUT THAT DOOR” :laughing:

Yeah I Know who Larry Grayson was, I’m older than I look! He was one of our most famous residents.
A CUDDLY TOY! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You’re older than you look :question: :question:

As i have no idea what you look like thats not much help :laughing: :laughing:

going back to that Ford dealers though, I used a flat bed then with the sheets removed at the first drop to speed the day up and loose items and baxes I’d just stick in a crate. One day I arrived there and was taking my ropes off when the manager came out and said “Pat, you are a windscreen missing”
“How the hell would you know if something if missing ?” I replied, You havn’t got the manifest yet"
“I know because it is in some mans garden in Ashby De La Zouch” he said grinning.

Pat trust me I look rough! :laughing: ask Glenn. I love the window screen bit! :laughing: :laughing: