OK now what?

JB:
:shock: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
A bit of warning would be nice harry!
I nearly chundered over me frosties :laughing:
(how would you get so far over to the side with your “deposit”?) :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

My first thought was, "Who the [ZB] takes pics of a bog :question: :question: ".

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Kerbut:
And when you use a “squatter” make sure your wallet is not in your back pocket,or it might end up down the hole !!

Hence the proliferation of wallets on chains among drivers (and keys hooked onto belt loops). :unamused: :slight_smile:

A bit of change dropping out of your pocket is neither here nor there. Loosing the bulk of your cash, plus running money (in the days when running money was usual) or your truck keys is a different matter. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused:

Simon:
My first thought was, "Who the [ZB] takes pics of a bog :question: :question: ".

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Simon, I like to take photos of all aspects of the continental trucker’s job, good and bad, and as I’m sure you will agree there are plenty of more disgusting photos of “spread-axle” toilets I could have posted.

Harry Monk:
Simon, I like to take photos of all aspects of the continental trucker’s job, good and bad, and as I’m sure you will agree there are plenty of more disgusting photos of “spread-axle” toilets I could have posted.

There have been some extremely disgusting examples of spread axles that I’ve seen. I’ve never been tempted to take photos of them though. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: