OK done a search need to park Liverpool

Park from Sunday till monday going to unity theatre Monday

well, are you in an artic

Yes I am

Should off said sat night till Monday morn

Regent road ( down the docks, there are two regent roads) if you don’t want to pay, plenty of parking down their or burton wood services if you do.

Thank you mr

What part of Liverpool?
Which direction are you coming from?

you could park on higher rd facing rspca halewood if the foreigners gone, sometimes its full over weekend as they weekly rest there

Coming in from Leeds but can travel

Going to unity thearte monday

So m62 stop at Warrington jcn 9 only half hour from Liverpool city, go to athlone Road it’s very quiet and you have a Toby carvery, KFC and pizza Hut and tesco express all within two minutes walk.

oh and I start early Monday so will hit the airhorns to wake you up :laughing:

A5047 Edge Lane ,which is like continuation of M62 into City. Turn right opposite Montrose Way (MacDonalds) into Halfords and park anywhere on the left hand side.

Getting the truck to the Unity will be challenging !! :smiley:

Mike-C:
A5047 Edge Lane ,which is like continuation of M62 into City. Turn right opposite Montrose Way (MacDonalds) into Halfords and park anywhere on the left hand side.

Is that on the lights Mike? Also a KFC just up from there. I have often thought about parking on there.

mr lordi:

Mike-C:

Is that on the lights Mike? Also a KFC just up from there. I have often thought about parking on there.

Yeah spot on, a few of the locals use it too.

Depending on what way you came Id say either around edge lane or dunnings bridge road, that way you could make your way to the city centre via the dock road.

Wherever you end up, maybe get a bus or taxi to the city centre.
It will get a bit lively at the weekends with hot totty not wearing many clothes.
Stay safe.

Yes mike been told its tight getting in there

As above. I would probably park down by the Seatruck terminal. Regent Road. Bootle. m62 to the end making sure your in the right hand lane to follow right turn towards ring road / Bootle. Follow your nose till you hit the dock wall. Turning right will put you right next to the dock (Regent Road / Nelson Street junction), plenty of trucks in and out all the time for security, lots of Irish lads parked up, Greasy spoons galore. Failing that you could park up with all the Nolans and container boys on Dunnings Bridge Road. M57 from M62. Follow signs for docks, Mcdonalds, Beefeater, Cinema, Subway to your right, just the other side of them traffic lights there is a service road where everyone parks.

Thanks lads never been there for years

And getting in to the unity looks tight