Oh the joys of driving into Calais port!

What we need are pigs roaming the area, that’ll keep the buggers away.

The problem back in the last days of my euro work was not as bad as this appears to be today.
My remedy then for winkling the sods out was to ignite a greenhouse fumigation block, open the back doors and throw it in the trailer, close doors and wait for any illegals to pop out the back like champagne corks when I opened the doors a few minutes later.
Worked on many occasions.

Available here…

amazon.co.uk/Fumite-Insect-K … 60-2907612

Gendarmes were having a purge yesterday morning in the dunes area must have been about a 100 police entering the dunes from different sides to trap them.

The old myth for over a decade now (pretty much ever since the tunnel and sangatte centre were built) is that the French authorities practically wave these blighters into the tunnel - because they want shot of them themselves. :open_mouth:

I always wondered why it was that a so-called “refugee” can run across umpteen nations and then decides “England is the first stop, so I want asylum HERE”.

There should be armed UK border guards on patrol in the calais compound on piece rate dammit! :smiling_imp:

If we were out of Europe, we’d have to have the guards on this side of the channel of course - BUT at least they’d actually be allowed to do what I suggest in the line above without fear of having “human rights” rubbish thrown at them. :imp:

I wouldn’t have trouble with this country being a police state - providing all the police were born here, and had carte blanche to persue a “criminalist” policy.

“No papers? - Workhouse jail for you. No speke English? Workhouse jail for you. Criminal caught in the act? Here’s a couple of ounces of lead for you. Human rights sir? Sorry bud, we left Europe a couple of years back. If you wanted rights, you should have got off the damned train in Strasburg. Now… You’ve got a hole to dig sunshine. Here’s a spoon to make a start with.” :smiling_imp:
The message to send abroad is “Don’t come to the UK unless you’re bringing wealth with you.” That would not make us some nasty land, but would actually make us fall in line with most other civilized countries on the planet! RIght now, we pay millionaires to set up business here, and invite spongers and low life over by the thousand. No wonder the country has gone to pot! :imp:

I’m criminalist - I hate criminals that ruin lives and hurt others on a personal level with a passion. What party to I vote for? :smiling_imp:
I’m not racist. I’m not homophobic. I don’t persecute those of a different faith. Criminals can be anyone from anywhere of any colour. Surely there cannot be a law against beig “anti criminal”?

neil46:
Gendarmes were having a purge yesterday morning in the dunes area must have been about a 100 police entering the dunes from different sides to trap them.

and not before time as well. they need to do the same at dunkerque as that is getting as bad as calais

It may have not been the Gendarmes doing the raid, they use the CRS for things like that.

Winseer:
I wouldn’t have trouble with this country being a police state

Bliney, you’re more nuts than I gave you credit for

Jesus wept that video is shocking.

I’m a bit of a ■■■■■ so I wouldn’t be getting involved in that lark at all. Fridge with 3 locks on the back maybe but I wouldn’t take a curtain over for love nor money.

Sat behind a cech registered truck the other day and he went over the rumble strips and I seen a hand bracing itself as he went round the corner,I told the said authorities and they,the French couldn’t give a ■■■■,they don’t want them in their country,they want them to be our problem not theirs…shocking state of affairs to be honest…

A police state is only a problem to the masses if they are corrupt. - society or the police - it works both ways. Any political system is a menace to the public if it’s corrupt come to that.

Don’t confuse “fear of corruption” with “fear of law and order”. The police have enough trouble with unhelpful members of the public as it is, without so-called “neutral bystanders” doing the criminal’s job for them. :frowning:

All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is that the good stand by and do nothing.

I believe that child killers, cop killers, and mass murderers should be executed in the most painful way possible as well.
I guess that makes me a nutter too, along with 80%+ of the rest of the population that don’t subscribe to all the politically-correct ■■■■■■■■ that’s been shoe-horned into our society by ‘atheist creep’.

Thetaff2:
Sat behind a cech registered truck the other day and he went over the rumble strips and I seen a hand bracing itself as he went round the corner,I told the said authorities and they,the French couldn’t give a [zb],they don’t want them in their country,they want them to be our problem not theirs…shocking state of affairs to be honest…

French for you. There always stabbing us in the back.

I be going over the water but with a fridge. I’d be happy to leave it on -28 and see how long they last.

I thought those of us working for someone else did that already?

Doesn’t cost our fuel after all, but it bloody well makes sure no bugger gets in the back - unless he fancies me dropping it off at Port Lympne as “ABP” for the big cats…

So Yummy.jpg

Thetaff2:
Sat behind a cech registered truck the other day and he went over the rumble strips and I seen a hand bracing itself as he went round the corner,I told the said authorities and they,the French couldn’t give a [zb],they don’t want them in their country,they want them to be our problem not theirs…shocking state of affairs to be honest…

More like the British government wants them here as in all previous cases over the years to add to the country’s labour supply and has told the French government that in no uncertain terms.Which explains why they are given state help when they arrive here and they never get sent back to their country of origin as soon as they are found which would stop them bothering.

Meanwhile Farage says that it’s all about just EU immigration when historically it’s been more a case of immigration from countries outside the EU all encouraged by the British government including the administration that he was a part of under Thatcher.Which explains why the uk population is now at ridiculous levels relative to the country’s size. :unamused:

i know it wont stop someone if they’re determined enough but i would at least make padlocking the doors compulsory,should slow em down a bit,could get a decent lock for around 50 quid (better than a 1000 quid fine).

I must admit I’d of been on the limiter in the left hand lane seeing all that malark going on. Yes mate I am jumping the q.

expressandstar.com/news/2011 … ing-lorry/

This happened 5 minutes away from my front door, I don’t think they ever did get them all. Probably in working in one of those £3 car washes you see everywhere.

Even with a rigid freezer box, and padlocks, you’ll get the occasional martian on the catwalk squeezing up against your close-coupled fridge motor. Can you get a whole family up there? :open_mouth: :confused:
Has there ever been some fool who’s fallen out from under the trailer, and then got run over by the back wheels and killed?
Who actually gets sent to sangatte as opposed to these freaks who look like some kind of mass prison break FROM sangatte?

I’ve always believed that Sangatte was only built there so the buggers can escape from it and have pole position for UK-Bound traffic & the tunnel… :frowning:

The last thing I want though is some blooblahistan with a scouse accent demanding I turn my freezer off 'cos he can’t sleep… :grimacing:

Just to put my two penneth worth in I’ve been back and forth through Calais a lot in the past 7/8 years and that video portrays a very extreme case, and one I’ve never seen. Its actually better than it used to be. Doing Europe and using Calais is nothing to be terrified of that’s for sure.

Winseer:
Even with a rigid freezer box, and padlocks, you’ll get the occasional martian on the catwalk squeezing up against your close-coupled fridge motor. Can you get a whole family up there? :open_mouth: :confused:
Has there ever been some fool who’s fallen out from under the trailer, and then got run over by the back wheels and killed?
Who actually gets sent to sangatte as opposed to these freaks who look like some kind of mass prison break FROM sangatte?

I’ve always believed that Sangatte was only built there so the buggers can escape from it and have pole position for UK-Bound traffic & the tunnel… :frowning:

The last thing I want though is some blooblahistan with a scouse accent demanding I turn my freezer off 'cos he can’t sleep… :grimacing:

Sangatte doesnt exist anymore and hasnt done for over 10 years. :confused:

It was never a prison anyway

Carryfast:

Thetaff2:

More like the British government wants them here as in all previous cases over the years to add to the country’s labour supply and has told the French government that in no uncertain terms.Which explains why they are given state help when they arrive here and they never get sent back to their country of origin as soon as they are found which would stop them bothering.

Meanwhile Farage says that it’s all about just EU immigration when historically it’s been more a case of immigration from countries outside the EU all encouraged by the British government including the administration that he was a part of under Thatcher.Which explains why the uk population is now at ridiculous levels relative to the country’s size. :unamused:

Well, it kinda is. They get on the trucks in Europe, destination UK after all.
There’s hardly any bods coming in through the airports and seaports away from the Euro continent after all. If the problem were merely EU CITIZENS coming in, then we’d see a flood via every sea and airport in uniform fashion I think. :wink: :exclamation: