Oh sh*t

He’ll be ok for cleaning his pants if he crapped himself after this

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ … ar_twitter

I’m sure I’ve read the trucknet ninjas on here saying you don’t need to strap toilet roll cause there’s no weight in them, couldn’t possibly lose that load on a curtain sider :laughing: :unamused:

OllieNotts:
I’m sure I’ve read the trucknet ninjas on here saying you don’t need to strap toilet roll cause there’s no weight in them, couldn’t possibly lose that load on a curtain sider :laughing: :unamused:

Well the straps would have been useless since someone has hit it and ripped it open. :unamused:

its also a box trailer

I’ll get me coat :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: and no I wouldn’t have strapped them :laughing: :laughing:

OllieNotts:

Agreed. Look closer. That’s a box trailer.

As the pictures in the news article show, it’s an accident between two lorries, but the article neglects to mention this at all. It does however make several silly jokes about it. When did you last see a news article that joked about a car crash? It’s ok when it’s lorries though.

The box trailer isn’t the one that lost the load it’s the curtain sider 50 metres down the road. Scroll right down the article and you’ll see a second picture.

Probably only the back four pallets that’ve come off. Bog roll goes a really really long way.

Just a bog-standard lorry ■■■■-up. I might be on a roll here… :smiley:

merc0447:
The box trailer isn’t the one that lost the load it’s the curtain sider 50 metres down the road. Scroll right down the article and you’ll see a second picture.

That’s what I thought, hope we’re right and then war can shove it :laughing:

As Tina Turner sang …
“Rollin’ … rollin’ …rollin’ down the …”

At least the police have some thing to go on [emoji6]

And no Labrador puppies were hurt in this incident.

In the late 90s I used to bring rolls of kitchen tissue from france to Manchester 54plts in a t/liner and all that was needed to secure them was a strap thro.the timber part of the top plt at half way pulling well forward and the same at the rear,no probs.
regards dave.

roughyed:
He’ll be ok for cleaning his pants if he crapped himself after this

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ … ar_twitter

Another video from that M.E.N. site… :laughing:

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ … v-10794095

Conor:
Probably only the back four pallets that’ve come off. Bog roll goes a really really long way.

Not in my house it don’t :wink: