OH NO! Stobbies finest AGAIN!

Problem is you need to be able to read English and assuming they have similar agency drivers to those we occasionally get, that’s not universal (ours have to do ADR too, so not totally brain dead). Actually speaking English is genuinely a problem on occasion.

They see M1 / M18 and cant get the other bit. Had exactly this ourselves despite a clearly marked bridge. Will just move on to next job.

Maybe time to make agencies 100% responsible for both English tests (regardless of nationality), only allowkng legitimately checked UK licences and damage caused, although Stobbies seem to run their own agency. Might make them think twice.

ezydriver:

Fuzrat:
Here ya go :wink:

Had a moment with a Stobbie’s lorry with double dekker on Sat night. Waiting to get into Tesco Reading he couldn’t get in. So started backing up. I couldn’t get my engine started nor engage reverse quick enough so I papped my horn to stop him reversing into me.

Next thing, a rather irate and greasy looking EE jumped out and started shouting at me. I’m very surprised this firm gets insurance, I really am. It’s like watching Laurel and Hardy.

Don’t slag off them top quality EE drivers on here you’ll have the worlds best driver and a few others playing the racist card on you, and explaining there unique skills