Oh me 'art

I was 1st driver on a double manned shift to Birmingham the other night,after changing over I chatted for 1/2hr then lay up on he bunk,I must have dropped off nxt thing I know the horn On the wagon is sounding a Verrrrrrryyyyyy long time, :open_mouth: I jumped up & asked were we bailing out :confused: No :frowning: driver number 2 when pouring his coffee out spilled some on the steering wheel & shorted the horn out :frowning: oh how I nearly sh*t mesel

Brilliant!

I was on the bunk last night while the wife did a stint through Belgium (near Mons) one slip road at a motorway interchange was so rough I thought She’d gone off the road, and yes it does get you up off the bunk. “While your up put the kettle on love” Ho hum.

:laughing:

^ Very good.

" Mates " I worked with back in the 70,s used to have what could loosely be called an initiation for any new driver they caught grabbing 40 winks over the steering wheel ( wasn’t many sleepercabs then ) ,they would reverse a truck in front of the moter and then bang on the door the victim would jump up convinced they had dropped asleep at the wheel this was particularily effective if done at night because you also got the added sight of apair of bright red brake lights to add to the terrifying effect. I had it done to me on acafe on night but in my case they drove another moter head on to me switched on the headlights full beam and hit the horn at the same time, if anyone tells you it isn’t possible to turn an Atki with no power steering lock to lock whilst stationary believe me it is! Talk about adrenelin rush until you see them pis… themselves at your expence.

norfolk:
" Mates " I worked with back in the 70,s used to have what could loosely be called an initiation for any new driver they caught grabbing 40 winks over the steering wheel ( wasn’t many sleepercabs then ) ,they would reverse a truck in front of the moter and then bang on the door the victim would jump up convinced they had dropped asleep at the wheel this was particularily effective if done at night because you also got the added sight of apair of bright red brake lights to add to the terrifying effect. I had it done to me on acafe on night but in my case they drove another moter head on to me switched on the headlights full beam and hit the horn at the same time, if anyone tells you it isn’t possible to turn an Atki with no power steering lock to lock whilst stationary believe me it is! Talk about adrenelin rush until you see them pis… themselves at your expence.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

Superb ^^^^ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: