Oh Joy yet another course to do

It looks like in addition to the other ■■■■■■■■ that I have to do I am now going to have to yet another course. Apparently as of 2015 I will have to have special training (although nothing useful like ADR) to transport excavators and plant that carry fuel in them. No doubt this won’t be offered as a dcpc module either :unamused:

If it keeps you off the road for a day or two all well and good in my eyes.

Would you not be better off doing ADR ?

Owen

8wheels:
It looks like in addition to the other [zb] that I have to do I am now going to have to yet another course. Apparently as of 2015 I will have to have special training (although nothing useful like ADR) to transport excavators and plant that carry fuel in them. No doubt this won’t be offered as a dcpc module either :unamused:

Is that law? I haven’t heard anything and transport a lot of plant! It will affect me! Lol

Hippo:
Would you not be better off doing ADR ?

Owen

Yes as it would give me 21 hours for dcpc, unfortunately I don’t think they will pay for that :frowning:

ibson:

8wheels:
It looks like in addition to the other [zb] that I have to do I am now going to have to yet another course. Apparently as of 2015 I will have to have special training (although nothing useful like ADR) to transport excavators and plant that carry fuel in them. No doubt this won’t be offered as a dcpc module either :unamused:

Is that law? I haven’t heard anything and transport a lot of plant! It will affect me! Lol

We get sent the Roadway mag from RHA there was a thing about it in there. I’ll see if I can get some more info on it. If you are an RHA member you can view it online.

I get that too, will have a look tomorrow, thanks for the info.