Oh - Didn't see that bus there?

Carryfast:

dcgpx:

ckm1981:
Probably a rigid driver who asked been asked to move an artic…

Or a Superior Artic driver who’s pedestal collapsed [emoji1]

Going by the front overhang past the pin it looks a bit suspiciously like it might be one of the new longer trailers ?.Where they’ve tried to magic away all the extra length by putting it all on the front and rear over hangs. :unamused: In which case maybe a superior artic driver who thought no problem instead of stuff driving that. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Here is a picture before the accident. If you look closely it the trailer numbers on both pics are ATR4.

Carryfast:

dcgpx:

ckm1981:
Probably a rigid driver who asked been asked to move an artic…

Or a Superior Artic driver who’s pedestal collapsed [emoji1]

Going by the front overhang past the pin it looks a bit suspiciously like it might be one of the new longer trailers ?.Where they’ve tried to magic away all the extra length by putting it all on the front and rear over hangs. :unamused: In which case maybe a superior artic driver who thought no problem instead of stuff driving that. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Just a normal 45’

I don’t understand what went wrong? I took off my poxy fluorescent jacket and followed the SatNav instruction to the letter, when it told me to turn left at the next junction. At no time did it tell me to look in both directions before pulling out. :unamused: