oh deary me

oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news- … ets-jammed

Rogue driver, that gets reported down my way when a driver makes a mistake.
Nimbies again that are all experts in road haulage and attach a label to somebody earning a living.
Give the keys to a Council know it all, and make them drive a loaded artic, see if these muppets can do it any better.
Google Bradford on Avon lorry watch to see them with their “Look at me with my hiviz coat and clipboard.”
In retirement recording number plates.

Deiseldog will be on shortly blaming agency drivers :laughing:

it was proven he was ex stobrats and agency by tnet csi :open_mouth:

Delph-001.jpg Having originally lived in Delph and nearby Denshaw for over 30 years this was, and still is, quite a common occurrence.
At least the comments at the bottom of the article on the newspapers website make some sense for a change. :slight_smile:

war1974:
it was proven he was ex stobrats and agency by tnet csi :open_mouth:

It don’t come any lower than that :smiley:
To be fair I would not have even attempted that left hander and I’m an agency driver :smiley: I mean he’s not even close to making it

To be fare it does say on the sign at the end of that rd , except for access. Now I notice it has ADR plates on so he could of been delivering to a farm.
What it should give at the end of that rd is a length limit, that would definitely put drivers off if they think there’s a chance they can’t make a turn

FTA: “The only way change will come is when and if Oldham Council accepts its responsibilities and improves the signage and prosecutes those who ignore them.”

Couldn’t agree more. Quite a balanced article.