Oh dearski

Amazons finest european carriers…

walesonline.co.uk/news/wale … s-16366791

It must have really upset the driver of the black Eurobox getting held up for 15 seconds like that.

Ok a bit careless a bit stupid and deffo a bit embarrasing, but hey, he just ■■■■ ed up,… we all do it in different ways or another some more serious than others.
My old mate will be on shortly totally ‘‘shocked and outraged’’ :unamused: :laughing: about truck driving standards…Just jacknife the ■■■■ thing around with headlights and hazards on, or more drastically run over the central res, and ■■■■ off quietly hoping nobody has seen you…ok that ship has sailed, but nobody died.
There is always some ■■■■ armed with his phone aint they. :smiling_imp:

Nit picking I know, but he Romanian, they do an awful lot of produce from Almeria, under-cutting the Spaniards.

biggriffin:
Nit picking I know, but he Romanian, they do an awful lot of produce from Almeria, under-cutting the Spaniards.

usually a Spanish trailer, flagged out Romanian tractor and the drivers nationality could be anything. Aren’t these types of scum companies using Ukranians now as they’re even cheaper than the Romanians? I’m seeing more and more Ukranian flags in EE wagons.

maga:

biggriffin:

usually a Spanish trailer, flagged out Romanian tractor and the drivers nationality could be anything. Aren’t these types of scum companies using Ukranians now as they’re even cheaper than the Romanians? I’m seeing more and more Ukranian flags in EE wagons.

If the price is right, the race is still on, as wages increase in RO/BG the top companies need cheaper cannon fodder, still got Belarus, Moldova, Serbia, the list is endless…

Why do the people who capture these events either always have young children with them or are on their way to visit a sick relative?

The-Snowman:
… either always have young children with them or are on their way to visit a sick relative?

And always have to slam on brakes and swerve at the last second etc etc.

Like the bit about it being closer than camera shows (so not miles away then) and nearly a multiple pile up…err, at 10mph!?

Wonder if they turned out of a junction and went into Euromode.

The-Snowman:
Why do the people who capture these events either always have young children with them or are on their way to visit a sick relative?

Sitting in a traffic office, the only people that ring and complain about a lorry driver will be, an off duty copper, a member of VOSA on his way home, or someone with kids in the car who are now crying and scared.

I’m with Rob on this. So what, no one got hurt, he made a mistake. If he was an EE driver, he is probably driving on this side of the road for the only time in his life.

Like we never cocked up the first time (or a few times after) we drove off the ferry on the other side…

Let him without sin cast the first stone I reckon…

Absolutely shocking :open_mouth:

Darkside:

The-Snowman:

Sitting in a traffic office, the only people that ring and complain about a lorry driver will be, an off duty copper, a member of VOSA on his way home, or someone with kids in the car who are now crying and scared.

I’m with Rob on this. So what, no one got hurt, he made a mistake. If he was an EE driver, he is probably driving on this side of the road for the only time in his life.

Like we never cocked up the first time (or a few times after) we drove off the ferry on the other side…

No I’ve never driven thro a French village, wondering why the postie swerved out the way, stupid idiot foreign postie on the wrong side of road.

Darkside:

The-Snowman:

I’m wrestling with this.
I too have cocked up and am certainly not “without sin”!
But they doesn’t mean I can’t or shouldn’t criticise others. I don’t think this idiot should be shot for this bad driving, but just because I’ve done summat, that doesn’t mean it becomes acceptable or beyond criticism does it?
Saying no one died doesn’t mean it’s OK.
Bit like playing Russian roulette-
Pull the trigger on a blank chamber. No one hurt, so does that make it a safe pastime?
It is bad driving, no one disputes that. And we all, even us sinners, have a right to say so.

Too busy to have stopped blocking it calling plod so it’s not a danger to anyone else

Franglais:

Darkside:

The-Snowman:

I’m wrestling with this.
I too have cocked up and am certainly not “without sin”!
But they doesn’t mean I can’t or shouldn’t criticise others. I don’t think this idiot should be shot for this bad driving, but just because I’ve done summat, that doesn’t mean it becomes acceptable or beyond criticism does it?
Saying no one died doesn’t mean it’s OK.
Bit like playing Russian roulette-
Pull the trigger on a blank chamber. No one hurt, so does that make it a safe pastime?
It is bad driving, no one disputes that. And we all, even us sinners, have a right to say so.

+1
I’ve done it also…although not on a dual carriageway to be honest [emoji53]
I managed to stop one doing it a while ago as he came out that truck stop off the M42/A46 (forgotten its name). He was turning left out the truck stop going across to go on the wrong side. When he saw me coming towards him he suddenly realised and swerved hard just making it back onto the right side [emoji23]

maga:

biggriffin:

C’mon thought you’d be more educated. Jcarrion have one of the biggest RO fleets going, im pretty sure they have a volvo dealership aswel there. So not exactly undercutting spaniads.

No different to all the other big boys moving east to take advantage of an almost unendless supply of bodies.

Happens to the best of them.

ive done it a couple of times myself in france and holland,plus i drove down a dual carrigeway at assen after an early start in mega fog for about 5 mins till i actually saw a road sign,then promptly cakked meself.
its easypeasy when you have a lapse in concentration and are thinking too hard how to remove your tongue from the roof of your mouth after another binge session on the ferry.
it dont get any better than this though

youtube.com/watch?v=_akwHYMdbsM