Oh dear

Anyone else nighting out tonight? I’m only 45 mins from the yard, needed a 45 and only had 30 mins left on a 15.

1am start, off to Kent.

Happy New Year

NewLad:
Anyone else nighting out tonight? I’m only 45 mins from the yard, needed a 45 and only had 30 mins left on a 15.

1am start, off to Kent.

Happy New Year

Going over by 15 mins to make yard as a one off would have been ok if a manual entry done explaining it

As long as your hourly paid, it will take the sting out :laughing: :laughing:

Sod that dump it and get a taxi !!!

1FLEETRENEGADE:
Sod that dump it and get a taxi !!!

And get a taxi back for 1am■■? yeah right.

If you’re back in at 1am id rather sleep in the truck, imagine going back home everyone drinking and being merry and you’re sitting there like a plum waiting to start work.

Its one of they occasions where you just grim and bear it.

Could be worse you could be parked in Pease Pottage until 07.00 Thursday morning the joys of multi drop 4 off today then the remaining 4 off on Thursday when everywhere reopens :frowning:

If I was starting at 1 I wouldn’t bother going home. Better to earn the money than spend it. Mrs TT is lovely but getting up to start work at 1 is a right chew on. I’d be having the night out and getting up twenty minutes before my shift starts

1 of our drivers is spending the night in the yard :unamused:

In reply to the sod that get a taxi, my house is half an hour from the yard so an hour and fifteen from where I am now, at the rate my local taxis charge on a normal night nevermind nye it would cost £200 return, I might as well had phoned in sick, would be cheaper.

animal:

Can understand that. If you’re taking a 9 off with an early start and its a 30-40 minute drive from the yard to your house you might as well kip in the truck. At least you’ll get a decent sleep.

Conor:

animal:

Can understand that. If you’re taking a 9 off with an early start and its a 30-40 minute drive from the yard to your house you might as well kip in the truck. At least you’ll get a decent sleep.

No work today at all poss thursday