OH DEAR

A mates just phoned me from work (he works in a green uniform :blush: :laughing: )
He called in a shop for some ■■■■ and is now in trouble, he left his passenger door unlocked and some little scrotum relived him of his work bag (looks like a laptop bag) ,in it was worksheets,a few maps etc and his paper tacho’s,Whats really upset him was it also contained HIS BUTTIES AND FLASK OF TEA .
Now he has informed local police and received a crime number (Police offered to deploy 6 armed response units plus 4 normal squad cars and the helicopter .This also includes a soco team,a victim support unit,a mobile police station and has been offered counselling. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: )
His problem is ,
1 should he just stopt and get a bacon butty or 2
2 should he stop for a salad butty
3 what coffee should he get , i.e dec caf,cappachino.etc

oh and by the way

does he need to inform vosa of his loss of his tacho’s (just an afterthought but it seems important)

I can’t really help cos i like bacon butties but know salad is better for you :laughing: :laughing:

What are the chances, of a non-veggie, buttie thief.Opening his door, and half inching his chomp, at this time of year and at that time of night? :open_mouth:

dunno but he def not a veggie :laughing: . daft bugger always stops at same place same time ish.

if you’re hungry treat youreself and at what time did it happen?

ok enough
does he have to contact vosa fun

I would just to cover my back. They’ll probably rush him out a full breaky if he explains his predicament.