Oh dear...

…received a letter from DVTA last Friday informing me that my practical test for Class 1 is on the 27th April■■? Now I received a phone call from my training school last night, asking if coming Saturday is fine for a test?

Wow, now I am getting nervous since I don’t want to waste any more time as I agreed with Saturday. Over all, just good news and I hope I don’t mess up.

On a different note and not so good news; my previous employer decided not to pay my wages. I am afraid that I have to take this lot to court now. Apart from receiving death threats (yes, I am not kidding) I will wait with naming and shaming these ■■■■■■■■ for now until I sorted everything out and have been able to move away from here.

Take care everybody…

good luck for saturday Roadsailor.
cant belive the hassle youve had off this [zb]
hope it sorts its self and you get paid. :wink:

Good luck both with your test and getting your money. As Mr Jinx said I can’t believe the hassle you’ve had, well I can but you know what i mean.

good luck…ignore the date weather it be this saturday or april you will still feel the same way…

Knew they there bad but didnt think that much :open_mouth:

All the best with the test. :smiley:

Let us know how you get on :sunglasses:

Thanks everyone for your support although I find myself more nervous this time for unknown reason. It seems more the mirror work that is letting me down and I start to mess up with the gears .

Anyway, two more days to go and I am just hoping to control myself better by then. Also, I don’t really want to think about the other issue right now as this is becoming a real problem for me. I did work for some rouge paople before but certainly not as bad as the last ones. This is plain scary.

I am off now for another stunt - need to drive for over an hour to my nearest training centre. I will let you know how everything went today.

Take care

Those who don’t do anything make no mistakes.

Good luck for saturday Roadsailor :smiley:

Hi Roadsailor, all the best for Saturday. I have not long passed my class one test and beforehand the instructor told me if you fail on anything it will be mirrors. So on day of test I kept quietly whispering to myself “mirror mirror” as a reminder. Before a signal or a change in speed, when passing parked vehicles and basically approaching anything I.e bends or junctions. let the examiner see you move your head and always look in both mirrors and you will be ok. I probably went over the top with looking in the mirrors on my test but it got me through with 4 minors none of which were on mirrors. also mentally count to ten and then look in both mirrors. All the best with your test and I hope you are able to sort out the other trouble you have been having with the previous employer. You can take him to the Small Claims court for your money. Citezens advice will be able to advise you.
Cheers
Ant