oh dear oh dear

well my new truck arrived what a let down even the number plate is a downwood move !!! :blush: :frowning: :angry:
director said sorry got the wrong model :frowning:
and NO i wont be blinging it or polishing the tank
I pleaded all afternoon to keep the old TGA

What’s up with the new one…looks shiny enough?

TC

You will have to spell it out for me malcolmj
I am not up to date with MAN trucks.

i think he’s on about moving from an xxl to an xlx if the picture is anything to go by which in my humble opinion is no bad thing you lose about six inches you still have the same cupboard space you just lose the coach windscreen and if you dnt want to drive it tell your gaffer to give me a buzz :wink:

Looks like a lower cab than the old one, do we get a prize for guessing?

gonzothejaffa1:
i think he’s on about moving from an xxl to an xlx if the picture is anything to go by which in my humble opinion is no bad thing you lose about six inches you still have the same cupboard space you just lose the coach windscreen and if you dnt want to drive it tell your gaffer to give me a buzz :wink:

well thanks for the explanation and giving me a laugh :smiley:

I,ve just done A shift in a TGX demo we have got .
Not a big Fan of the MAN due to the autbox being dire…

Not to bad a motor to be honest , stereo sound is a bit crap and tinny but everything else is alright .
Didn’t get one stutter out of the box at any roundabouts so it was a pretty smooth drive.
Bit too bouncy for me though and it had an annoying cabin rattle that was rectified by turning the radio up.

oooooooh there bad feel sorry for you :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Are you now regretting turning down that XF105 earlier in the year then Malc?? :laughing:

Reef : said

Are you now regretting turning down that XF105 earlier in the year then Malc??
:blush:

narr it was only a space cab not a SSC :grimacing:

Trubrit:
You will have to spell it out for me malcolmj
I am not up to date with MAN trucks.

To spell it out mate

M=mean
A=and
N=masty

:laughing: