Offer DEFINITELY ends this Monday - 29th

Just had contact from someone asking if the offer will be extended for a week or two. Presumably I haven’t made it clear enough that the offer DEFINITELY ENDS tomorrow pm. That’s Monday 29th Feb.

The offer is:

Full C or CE or D course
1:1 training
VAT
Test Fee
Hire of vehicle for test (at our private test centre)
Driver cpc (initial or periodic as appropriate) btw, folks doing initial for their C can get a further 5 years cpc when they book CE. So the cpc entitlement will expire in 2026.
Accomodation for the duration of the practical course if you are based more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW.

All this for £1215.

The smart move is to call before end of business Monday 29th and pay £300 deposit. That’s £150 for C and £150 for CE. That secures both courses on the deal and they need to be taken anytime in 2016. But clearly only one deposit if only one course needed.

From Tuesday morning, the prices increase and the free driver cpc disappears. The 10% discount remains as does the accommodation.

Hope I’ve made it clear this time!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Peter. I booked and paid my deposit for my Cat C training last Wednesday but forgot to mention this site and the whole 10% discount. Just wondered if it could still be arranged?

Many thanks - Rob.

Is this still available? :laughing:

LittleCar:
Is this still available? :laughing:

No it defiantly ended yesterday.

xichrisxi:
No it defiantly ended yesterday.

■■■■ the offer and its defiance.