Offences, fines and penalties

Some interesting stuff on here:

/www.nolgvbrokers.co.uk/blog/2013/07/this-fine-day-a-look-at-driver-penalties-through-the-eyes-of-the-law/

Not mine!

That sounds like a load of bull sheet!

That is saying they will not prosecute you for driving 4:59 without a break■■? yeah right!

trubster:

That is saying they will not prosecute you for driving 4:59 without a break■■? yeah right!

The police may not prosecute but that doesn’t mean you won’t get a fixed penalty fine :wink:

The information on that page has been available for years here, it has however been put into a more reader friendly format.

trubster:

I drove for well over 5 hrs without a break and never got done,vosa bloke who checked my tachometer a week or two later was quite happy with my explanation as to why it had happened,if a major motorway gets shut,you come off,you just cannot get parked( you’re not the only truck looking for a layby :unamused: :unamused: ), you eventually give up and head for where you can get parked,5 hrs + driving.it was my only infringement so I guess he took the view zb does happen,and there’s nothing at times you can do about it.

trubster: