Off Topic Carryfast Bollocks Split From Feedback Forum

Carryfast:
Can only speak from my own point of view,‘if’ I’d have been unfortunate enough to have lost my parents and been taken into care,at a young age,and from some of my relatives who actually were taken into care years ago,in that if it’s got to be a case of adoption then I,and them,would have wanted to be adopted into a normal male/female parental household,not a perverted same ■■■ one. :frowning:

:laughing: Are you sure this wasn’t through choice :laughing:

Seemed clear enough to me.The point I was making was that (1) both the law, my dad,and my mum’s dad,obviously did’nt give a zb about the issue of the age of adulthood when my dad was dating her,

:open_mouth: :laughing:

Quite often on these forums, Coffeeholic mentions the alter-ego’s he has used in the past. The more and more I read posts from Carryfast, I am convinced it is Neil Hobbs trying to wind us all up :wink:

Wheel Nut:
Quite often on these forums, Coffeeholic mentions the alter-ego’s he has used in the past. The more and more I read posts from Carryfast, I am convinced it is Neil Hobbs trying to wind us all up :wink:

That’s not one of mine. Even I would struggle to come out with that much BS. I am pretty good at the old BS and have had some fine arguments with myself and others using different user names over the years on here,but I have to bow down to a master of BS in Carryfast.

Carryfast:
Can only think that the only reason why anyone would want to shag a bird the ‘wrong way’,not as nature intended, :open_mouth: is because they’ve been watching too much east enders. :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I wouldn’t know, I haven’t seen an episode of that show for at least 25 years.

Coffeeholic:

Wheel Nut:

That’s not one of mine. Even I would struggle to come out with that much BS. I am pretty good at the old BS and have had some fine arguments with myself and others using different user names over the years on here,but I have to bow down to a master of BS in Carryfast.

:open_mouth:

Some posters on here seem to have reached the zb’d up conclusion,just like the BBC scriptwriters, that a bloke who’s considered too old should’nt be allowed to marry a young bird and have a family with her as nature intended.But it’s ok for two blokes to marry each other and/or then to adopt someone else’s kids who’ve been conceived as nature intended.

Surely you’re not trying to suggest that I’m actually fileep too :open_mouth: and I’ve just posted all the bs that he’s put on here just to argue with myself and to wind everyone up. :open_mouth: :confused: :confused:

Coffeeholic:

Carryfast:
Can only think that the only reason why anyone would want to shag a bird the ‘wrong way’,not as nature intended, :open_mouth: is because they’ve been watching too much east enders. :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I wouldn’t know, I haven’t seen an episode of that show for at least 25 years.

You won’t need to see it now because this topic tells you all you need to know about the lot who produce/write it :open_mouth: :laughing: .

Wheel Nut:

Carryfast:
Can only speak from my own point of view,‘if’ I’d have been unfortunate enough to have lost my parents and been taken into care,at a young age,and from some of my relatives who actually were taken into care years ago,in that if it’s got to be a case of adoption then I,and them,would have wanted to be adopted into a normal male/female parental household,not a perverted same ■■■ one. :frowning:

:laughing: Are you sure this wasn’t through choice :laughing:

Seemed clear enough to me.The point I was making was that (1) both the law, my dad,and my mum’s dad,obviously did’nt give a zb about the issue of the age of adulthood when my dad was dating her,

:open_mouth: :laughing:

:confused: :confused: :unamused:

If my grandad did get it wrong about not keeping my mum locked up away from all blokes until she was over 21 it’s a bit zb late now for him to to change his mind. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Maybe even to the point where you would be happier to see your daughter being in a lesbian similar age [/b**]relationship** than a normal male/female large age gap one :question: . :imp: :imp: :unamused:
Evolution yeah right bs.
[/quote]
As long as she is happy then what will be will be(but if she turns up with a teacher he will not be lasting long around here)…So until she becomes 18 I will have a say in her relationships. She started seeing a lad a couple of years ago, came round to the house and all that. When she met him he said he was 17…Turns out he’s nearly 21! She was 15 at the time and he got told to ■■■■ off and not return! Don’t mind age gaps as long as the person is considered an adult and as enough life experience to make a balanced decision. How many times have you given people advice that were younger than you? You give it because you have seen more of life and can give a reasoned argument for your advice! How many times have you heard young un’s think they know it all and they know ■■■■ all!

Fileep:
Maybe even to the point where you would be happier to see your daughter being in a lesbian similar age [/b**]relationship** than a normal male/female large age gap one :question: . :imp: :imp: :unamused:
Evolution yeah right bs.
[/quote]
As long as she is happy then what will be will be(but if she turns up with a teacher he will not be lasting long around here)…So until she becomes 18 I will have a say in her relationships. She started seeing a lad a couple of years ago, came round to the house and all that. When she met him he said he was 17…Turns out he’s nearly 21! She was 15 at the time and he got told to [zb] off and not return
[/quote]
:open_mouth: That lot says it all. :unamused: :unamused:
That’s a similar age gap as the one between my mum and late dad.As I’ve said the 18 age now was 21 then.When my dad started dating my mum she was younger than 21 and he was a lot older than 21.Luckily for me my grandad was a ‘bit’ more open minded than you.So who’s to say that your daughter would’nt have been as ‘happy’ with that bloke as my mum was during her 53 year marriage with my dad :question:. :imp: :imp: :unamused: :unamused:
By the way have you ever thought that it might have been your daughter herself who told him to lie about his age because she probably knew what would happen if you knew that he was ‘almost’ the massive age of 21. :open_mouth:
But it’s anyone’s guess what you’d do in the case of having a daughter like Joe Philpot’s wife Nicola or any of those ones I’ve known who went for blokes in 30 + year age gap marriages from the age of 16. :open_mouth: :laughing:

At least this title lets us take it where we want without being accused of a thread derail.

Think back to before our time. In the First World War, the age of consent was lower. During the second world war and afterwards boys left school at 14, so by the time they were 20 they had 6 years experience of working with Men. It was the same with women. Have a look at teenage pregnancies between 1940 and 1945, it wasn’t in short numbers.

Teenage pregnancies have since risen, but marriage figures have been falling since the end of the war.

My Grandma was 18 ( Housemaid) when she got married to my divorced Grandfather, (Stationmaster) who was in his 30’s, it was considered quite normal. It took my Grandma “out of service” and she became a homemaker & Mother of 6

Generally speaking in the past people did get married younger and people generally speaking didn’t just live together but that’s just how things have changed.
I agree with carryfast about the country’s adoption laws in respect that they are a joke and they often stop people with something to offer adopting but not letting gays adopt is wrong.

Wheel Nut:
At least this title lets us take it where we want without being accused of a thread derail.

Think back to before our time. In the First World War, the age of consent was lower. During the second world war and afterwards boys left school at 14, so by the time they were 20 they had 6 years experience of working with Men. It was the same with women. Have a look at teenage pregnancies between 1940 and 1945, it wasn’t in short numbers.

Teenage pregnancies have since risen, but marriage figures have been falling since the end of the war.

My Grandma was 18 ( Housemaid) when she got married to my divorced Grandfather, (Stationmaster) who was in his 30’s, it was considered quite normal. It took my Grandma “out of service” and she became a homemaker & Mother of 6

Can’t understand the point you’re trying to make in the context of modern day acceptance of same ■■■ relationships versus decent male/female age gap marriages/relationships.The issues remain the same whatever time we’re living in.

The issue which I’ve been arguing about is the hypocricitical and just plain perverted ideas of those who try to make the case that perverted same ■■■ relationships are in some way more acceptable than age gap male/female ones.The issues of the point in time that we happen to be living in makes no difference whatsoever.

Fileep’s comments seem to say it all concerning just how sick the society that we’re living in has become.

However maybe you could clarify the exact point that you’re trying to make.It seems to me to be just yet more teenaged marriage and pregnancy bashing in which you’re saying that it was right then but not now and support for all the different modern day perverted ideas such as same ■■■ relationships and adoption of children into such households instead of families being born out of decent natural male/female relationships and the fact is a younger mother is better for that family than an older one regardless of wether it’s 1914 or 2014 :question: .

kr79:
but not letting gays adopt is wrong.

I can just hear the perverted zb’s clapping now.Next you’ll be saying let’s take some teenaged mum’s kids off her because her husband has lost his job and can’t support the family good enough and hand her kids to zb Elton John and his zb pervert boyfriend to raise instead. :imp: :imp: :imp: :unamused:

Carryfast:
However maybe you could clarify the exact point that you’re trying to make.It seems to me to be just yet more teenaged marriage and pregnancy bashing in which you’re saying that it was right then but not now and support for all the different modern day perverted ideas such as same ■■■ relationships and adoption of children into such households instead of families being born out of decent natural male/female relationships and the fact is a younger mother is better for that family than an older one regardless of wether it’s 1914 or 2014 :question: .

To be honest with you no one knows what to clarify, you jump around a thread like a bloody dog flea.

Do you remember writing this?

When my dad started dating my mum she was younger than 21 and he was a lot older than 21.Luckily for me my grandad was a ‘bit’ more open minded than you.So who’s to say that your daughter would’nt have been as ‘happy’ with that bloke as my mum was during her 53 year marriage with my dad

That is the bit I said too, so it wasn’t just Captain Carryfast who had morals. Your Grandad was no more open minded than anyone else of the era.

Seemed clear enough to me.The point I was making was that (1) both the law, my dad,and my mum’s dad,obviously did’nt give a zb about the issue of the age of adulthood when my dad was dating her,and (2) the same could obviously be said about the law,the fathers and the yanks based here during the war when they were busy dating a lot of British girls,and then took them home with them,long before those girls had reached the age of 21 in many cases

Like I said, most people were in a relationship or married, much earlier in life. They did it for two reasons to take some financial pressure off their family and to make room for the younger siblings. You can hardly have a 19 year old girl who goes to work, sharing a bedroom with two 11 year olds, it did happen, but it was unfair.

I am losing the will to live now too, suffice to say there will be a massive reduction in teenage pregnancy if everyone turns gay

Wheel Nut:

Carryfast:

To be honest with you no one knows what to clarify, you jump around a thread like a bloody dog flea.

Do you remember writing this?

When my dad started dating my mum she was younger than 21 and he was a lot older than 21.Luckily for me my grandad was a ‘bit’ more open minded than you.So who’s to say that your daughter would’nt have been as ‘happy’ with that bloke as my mum was during her 53 year marriage with my dad

That is the bit I said too, so it wasn’t just Captain Carryfast who had morals. Your Grandad was no more open minded than anyone else of the era.

Seemed clear enough to me.The point I was making was that (1) both the law, my dad,and my mum’s dad,obviously did’nt give a zb about the issue of the age of adulthood when my dad was dating her,and (2) the same could obviously be said about the law,the fathers and the yanks based here during the war when they were busy dating a lot of British girls,and then took them home with them,long before those girls had reached the age of 21 in many cases

Like I said, most people were in a relationship or married, much earlier in life. They did it for two reasons to take some financial pressure off their family and to make room for the younger siblings. You can hardly have a 19 year old girl who goes to work, sharing a bedroom with two 11 year olds, it did happen, but it was unfair.

I am losing the will to live now too, suffice to say there will be a massive reduction in teenage pregnancy if everyone turns gay

:open_mouth:

In that context I don’t think that either my own dad’s or my views on the subject would have been any different,if either of us had a daughter,even much later in time than when my mum was a teenager and really can’t see where the problem should be in a 20 year old bloke dating a 15 (soon to be 16) year old girl and there’s been plenty of much older blokes than that who’ve dated girls of around that age even in modern times which have zb all to do with ‘financial pressures’ or ‘room needed for any siblings’.Certainly not in the cases that I’ve seen even as late as the 1970’s and 1990’s in which girls of around that age went for 30 year + age gap marriages by their own choice,and if their fathers did’nt like it tough.

But your final sentence there seems to be exactly the policy that the east enders storywriters and modern day society seem to want.In that the sicko perverted zb’s would prefer to see kids adopted by and brought up in a perverted same ■■■ household than to be raised by a young mother and a father of whatever age the girl wishes. :open_mouth: :unamused:

Carryfast:

kr79:

I can just hear the perverted zb’s clapping now.Next you’ll be saying let’s take some teenaged mum’s kids off her because her husband has lost his job and can’t support the family good enough and hand her kids to zb Elton John and his zb pervert boyfriend to raise instead. :imp: :imp: :imp: :unamused:

Where have I said people should have kids taken off of them to give to gay couples.
The fact is kids end up in care and it’s better they are looked after in a loving home straight or gay rather than in a uncaring children’s home.
Your the only pervert here condoning jerry Lee Lewis marrying a 13 year old and ■■■■■■■ after teenage girls when your in your 50s. So what kind of websites do you look at when your not on here and do you holiday in Cambodia with Gary glitter.

kr79:

Carryfast:

kr79:

Where have I said people should have kids taken off of them to give to gay couples.
The fact is kids end up in care and it’s better they are looked after in a loving home straight or gay rather than in a uncaring children’s home.
Your the only pervert here condoning jerry Lee Lewis marrying a 13 year old and ■■■■■■■ after teenage girls when your in your 50s. So what kind of websites do you look at when your not on here and do you holiday in Cambodia with Gary glitter.

I think he is losing the plot, he certainly loses the gist of his own threads. I have never mentioned gay couples adopting;

But your final sentence there seems to be exactly the policy that the east enders storywriters and modern day society seem to want.In that the sicko perverted zb’s would prefer to see kids adopted by and brought up in a perverted same ■■■ household than to be raised by a young mother and a father of whatever age the girl wishes. :open_mouth: :unamused:

His other diatribe was about his father shagging his mother during and after the war, but then there was nothing any different to thousands of servicemen who got married because they may not come home.

Carryfast, do yourself a favour. When you read a post, answer that post, don’t quote it verbatim in every single instance. It just leads to confusion, maybe your own. And remember soap operas are not real life and no one lives their lives like them, well not in my circle of friends anyway :laughing:

kr79:

Carryfast:

kr79:

That lot you’ve written there seems as zb’d up in it’s thought process as all the rest of the modern day supporters of the perverted same ■■■ lot.So how the zb do you think that many/most of those kids who end up in care get there and it makes no difference as to whatever the reasoning how they got there anyway in the context of handing kids over to a pervert same ■■■ household.

It’s also just as zb’d up in it’s thinking in understanding the difference between a normal age gap male/female relationship and zb paedophiles.Which is why Jerry Lee Lewis, Joe Philpot,Clive Richards etc and the middle aged blokes who I’ve seen through life who’ve LEGALLY married teenaged girls did’nt end up in jail but zb Gary Glitter did and that example concerning that bloke of 20 who was (trying) to date a girl of 15 was’nt exactly a case of paedophilia either.

However I did have some experience of working in the public sector environment and some of that involved seeing the results of broken service families in which the kids had to be put into care.I’d like to see what would happen if you were to try tell a squaddie that his kids were going to be handed over to a pervert same ■■■ household for adoption. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Trust me the fact that as a single (normal) bloke I’m just one of those still looking for the chance to have a young wife to have a family with in life,having seen that chance taken by a divorcee of 48 with a girl of my own age when I was a teenager,would’nt matter to him in the same way that the fact that you’d be supporting what’s happened to his kids would. :imp: :imp: :unamused:

By the way Prince Philip was actually corresponding with the Queen and telling her that he fancied her when she was 13 so if you think that he’s done anything illegal you’d better take it up with the authorities. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

kr79:

Carryfast:

kr79:

I think he is losing the plot, he certainly loses the gist of his own threads. I have never mentioned gay couples adopting;

His other diatribe was about his father shagging his mother during and after the war, but then there was nothing any different to thousands of servicemen who got married because they may not come home.

Carryfast, do yourself a favour. When you read a post, answer that post, don’t quote it verbatim in every single instance. It just leads to confusion, maybe your own. And remember soap operas are not real life and no one lives their lives like them, well not in my circle of friends anyway :laughing:

:confused: :confused: :unamused:

Think it’s you and the rest of the pc pervert supporters who’ve lost the plot wheelnut.When my Dad was fighting in the war my mum was only 12 years old and he did’nt start dating her until the early 1950’s,although that’s not to say that he probably had’nt noticed her when she was 15 in the late 1940’s, (just like Prince Charles did with Dianna) when he was a factory worker not risking his life on any battlefield.Unless you’re now going to accuse him of being a zb ■■■■■■■■■■ too. :open_mouth: :imp: :imp: :imp:

Kids end up in care for many reasons not usually because there dad loses his job more likely there parents neglect them have drink or drugs problems or the parents die and there is mo family members to care for them.
There has been cases where children were wrongly taken in to care but that’s the exception rather than the rule.
If someone was mistreating there kids I’d tell them squaddie or not.
I’m not surprised your single with the way you portray your self on here why don’t you import a Thai or eastern European bride to start your master race.
A 13 year old is a child no matter whatever the age of cosent is but I suppose your beloved yanks in the south can live with it as marrying your sister is considered acceptable